.iv

They enter a diner nearby, and sitting across from each other at a little table, they smile, and don't even pick up the menus

When the waitress comes over, all Victoria tells her is "Two strawberry milkshakes."

The waitress disappears and Victoria glances outside. Today has been rather eventful, she guesses, but in a good way. After all, she met Jimin today.

"By the way," Jimin murmurs after a bit, which gets her attention, "Do you think I could have your phone number?"

She blushes. "I- I... if you want it," she whispers, and Jimin hands her his phone to put it in his contacts.

With shaky hands she types it in and hands it back to him, and he beams at her.

The sun has completely gone down by now, and the stars have come out to shine.

The waitress brings them their shakes with a bright smile. "Here, sweetheart," she says as she puts them down and goes.

Jimin puts the straw to his lips and Victoria quickly looks away to her own drink. With a sip, she decides that she'd like to do this again sometime soon.

They leave shortly after that, and the air is quite chilly. Victoria shivers in her thin shirt, and Jimin offers her his hoodie.

He wraps it around her, and she smiles as they walk towards her apartment.

"Thank you for today," Victoria says, and Jimin laughs with his whole body, a tiny hand running through his blonde hair.

"I should be thanking you," he utters, and she laughs too.

In front of her apartment, they stop, and she turns to go inside. "Oh," she says suddenly, remembering the hoodie, "Your-"

"Hold onto it for me?" Jimin asks her, pink dusting his cheeks. "I'll use it as an excuse to see you again."

"Somebody's flirty," Victoria teases, and Jimin begins to walk off, waving.

When Victoria goes inside, Elise asks her for details, but Victoria is tired and just wants to sleep.

Before she dozes off, though, her phone buzzes.

A text from Jimin.

'Goodnight, Victoria! 좋은 꿈 꿔! <3'

Victoria isn't sure what the last part means, but she has a feeling it means something good, so she just responds with,

'You too, goodnight, Jimin <3'

And with that, she falls asleep.

-

"좋은 꿈 꿔" means like 'sweet dreams' or 'have sweet dreams' I believe ! Oof !