.ii

"I'm going to go," Elise says suddenly with a smile like she knows something

"I'm going to go," Elise says suddenly with a smile like she knows something. "I'll see you later, Victoria!"

With that, she's gone, and Victoria is left alone with Jimin. Her hands are shaking, and she's sure her face is bright pink, but her lips are turned up into a sweet smile.

"Want to take a walk?" Jimin asks, and Victoria nods. It's the least she could do anyway, but even so, she wouldn't mind walking with him even if she didn't owe him.

It begins to drizzle, and to Victoria, it feels like today is quite the perfect day. Her heart is hammering away in her chest, and her dark eyes hold stars that sparkle and shine like the rarest diamonds.

Jimin thinks she's beautiful, and she smiles as he opens the umbrella, holding it over the two of them.

"Where are you from?" Victoria questions, curious, and Jimin smiles shyly.

"Busan, South Korea," he tells her, and despite that he has zero confidence in his English, she thinks he speaks it well. "My friends and I moved here not too long ago. I'm still learning English, so I apologize."

"Don't, I think your English is perfect," she tells him, and even with how dark it's getting, she can she the red hue on his cheeks.

"That means a lot, Victoria," he murmurs, and she decides that she loves the sound of her name if it's said with a voice like his.

They walk in silence for a while, the only sound is the clouds' tears.

-

OOF