Family Game Night

Start from the beginning

That was true. I wasn't faster than all of them, but I could definitely give them a run for their money.

Dylan gave Jackson a look and I immediately turned to Jackson and smirked.

"Fine. We will wrestle instead," He smirked back.

Shit. Whatever. I'd let them win, so this could be over with.

"Ryan, you're up first," Jackson said, taking a seat on the couch. Dylan took place as a referee.

"GO!" Dylan yelled, beginning my personal hell.

In a second, Ryan grabbed my right leg and pulled it out from under me, making me fall straight on to my back. He pushed me flat on my stomach, put me in a headlock, and had me pinned until time was called.

He got off of me after I was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen.

They laughed at me once again, causing me to seethe with rage. I wanted the biggest challenge now. It was time to run with the big dogs.

I decided who I'd want to challenge next. I chose Dylan, because he was making me the most angry.

He laughed when I told him he was next and we took our positions.

Once Jackson called out to go, all hell broke loose.

I tried to push him over but he wasn't even budging. He yawned and pretended to look at his nails, which made me angrier. It was time for REVENGE.

So I did what I had to do.

I kneed him in the balls.

He yelped and fell to the floor, grabbing them. It was silent for a minute before we all bursted out laughing. Ryan couldn't breathe, Ben had tears running down his face, and Jackson was rolling around on the floor laughing.

"You- you just got beat up by your fourteen year old baby sister!!" Ben exclaimed in between laughs.

Dylan looked at me with daggers in his eyes and slowly stood up.

I ran for my life.

He chased me around the whole house but eventually cornered me and caught me. He carried me back to the living room and threw me rather harshly onto the couch.

"You." He growled.

"Dickhead." I growled back.

On any other day, Jackson would've probably gotten mad at me for saying that and would send me to my room. Maybe he was already too weak, but he bursted out laughing again, causing the others to follow him in dying laughing again.

Dylan picked me up again but this time put me outside. He pushed me away, quickly went inside, and locked the door.

I banged on the windows but nobody would let me in. I decided to try the front doors. The idiots didn't even lock it.

I walked in and joined them in the living room, to their utter surprise.

I turned to Dylan and smiled sweetly.

"Forget to lock the front door, dumbass?" I asked in the most innocent voice I could do.

Ben and Ryan held back a laugh, but Jackson stepped forward.

"Hey, that's enough. Apologize to your brother for kneeing him in the balls," He said, barely speaking that sentence without laughing.

"No. He deserved it," I snapped back.

Jackson and Dylan looked at each other, and then Ben and Ryan. They all nodded.

All of a sudden, they all lunged at me and I couldn't escape. Jackson held me down with his iron grip while the others tickled me.

I am the most ticklish person in this entire world, so to say the least I was DYING.

I couldn't even stop laughing to speak, so Jackson spoke for me.

"Ready to apologize?" He asked, smirking at me.

I couldn't get words out so I nodded profusely, finally making them get off. I continued to lay on the floor as the others sat back on the couch. I was too dead to get up.

"Sorry, Dylan." I growled, making him grin from ear to ear.

After a while, the boys put on a scary movie so I went upstairs.

What a fun night.

A/N

Hey guys! Here's a fun chapter for you all. I'm sure any younger sibling with older brothers or sisters has experienced something like this lmao.

This is actually what my family does for family game night and it SUCKS HAHA

Anyways, everyone's home for Christmas and my house is as hectic as ever. I hope you all have a wonderful break! I have one more week of school and then I'm finally on break. I should be updating more!

Stay tuned.

Love you all!

xoxo livvy