chapter fifty-one

Soooo... there is a lot I could do with this story, and I would love YOURE feedback to help me out!! Thanks so much!
Love, Meredith Mariala

5 years earlier

Kennedy-

Alex was underneath me, and I grabbed his tang top as he grabbed my butt. We made out.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"No," I say quietly.

"I'm sorry, Alex. I love you so much, I, I just want to wait." I explain.

"I know, it's okay." He sighs.

They sit up and kiss one last time. "I don't want to end up like my mom." I admit.

"I don't either," Alex agrees.

"I better get home." As I walk home, I walk through the door and see my mother and her new husband on the couch watching a movie.

My mom just got married, and I'm so happy for her. Although I think she could've found better, I'm never gonna say anything.

My mom had me when she was eighteen, and now she's 34. I'm sixteen. She had to drop out of college to raise me. I'm so grateful for her and her sacrifices.

She met Paul when I was 11, so we've known each other for a while now.

They got engaged a while back and found out they were pregnant a few months later. Then they got married and now my mom is 7 months pregnant and married to him.

I promised myself I would wait until marriage to have sex, and Alex wants to too. He's the love of my life. I know I'm only sixteen, but he's going off to college soon and I'm scared he's gonna leave me. But he says he loves me, so I'm going to hold on to that.

"Hey, mom, Paul." I say as I walk in the door.

"I could've come and picked you up," my mom offers.

"Well if I had my license maybe you wouldn't have to do anything for me." I smirk.

"Kennedy, you're almost done with your six months just be patient." Paul interrupts.

I sigh then sit down next to my mom. "How are you?" I ask.

"Good, the baby has been kicking like crazy today." She says.

"That's my boy," Paul says.

"It's gonna be a girl." My mom guesses.

"Why don't we know yet?" I joke.

"We are gonna find out tomorrow, do you wanna tag along? I'll let you skip school." My mom offers.

"Um, yes!" I smile.

I get up and run upstairs. I jump on my bed and think.

I could've had sex tonight.

To Alex Gould.

The hottest senior in the high school, who is dating a sophomore.

He must really like me.

LOVE me.

I get goosebumps thinking about him.