chapter thirty

THIRTY CHAPTER WTF?!?! Also, almost 600 reads! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I don't know if I'm doing a part 2, and doing the rest of the story there, or just keeping it here and doing chapter thirty one and so on. Let me know! Anyways, thanks so so so much! Remember to give me feedback;) let's see the gender of this baby!!

Amber-

I was in the bathtub, facing Kai. My mom and Carol walk in the door.

"Oh, baby." My mom says sympathetically.

"How long?" Carol asks.

"6 hours." Kai says.

She rubs my shoulder. I put my hands on Kai's cheeks and kiss him. The contractions hurt so bad, but I wasn't trying to think of that. I just let my body do the work.

I didn't even realize I was yelling in pain, I knew Kai was kind of scared. I put my feet up against the wall of the bathtub, and let out a big push, with Kai's hand on my knee.

My mom was counting me off as I took a breath then began to push again. Carol and Kai were cheering me on.

"The head is out Amber!" My mom says excitedly.

I didn't even want to look. When I looked at Dawson, he was purple and not crying, it's not pleasing.

I throw my head back of exhaustion.

"It hurts so bad." I say bluntly.

"Next contraction baby." Kai says. "Next contraction you can get the baby out." He comforts me.

I start to cry. "No I can't."

"Yes you can Amber! You've done this before, don't you want to hold you're little tiny baby in your arms?" My mom coaches me.

The contraction started up. I tried to hide the pain, so they wouldn't make me push, but it hurt too bad. Oh, it hurts so bad. Why do women selectively have more than one kid after they feel how bad the first birth is? Why?

I yell out, and Kai grips my knee. "You can do this, Amber." He says straight in my eyes.

I put my hands on his shoulders and let out the biggest scream and push yet, and before I knew it, I had a little baby being pulled out onto my arms.

I was in tears. The little baby was so beautiful.

My body hurt, but this. This is why women give birth voluntarily. Because this moment, holding your vulnerable baby in your arms, is a magical feeling.

"What's the gender?" Carol asks quietly.

I move my arm to see, and a big smile reaches across my face.

It's a girl.

"It's a girl."