chapter thirty-one

Amber-

Zoe Sylvia Corbett

What I've learned this past year: It's not always easier to have two kids who can walk. It's always better to wait at least a year and a half to have your second kid; of course don't get raped and pregnant when your first born is only 10 months. Still have fun with your husband, or your marriage won't last.

My eyes open, and I see Kai. His scruffy beautiful hair. He's not facing me, so I get up and place my arms next to his shoulders, and kiss him all over his face.

He wakes up and throws me to my side of the bed, and puts his hand on my butt, and the other on my back. He lifts me up and kisses my jawline and neck.

Then, he makes his way to my lips. And we kiss.

"You're so damn hot." He says sexily.

"You're not too bad yourself." I say back.

Our stomachs were touching, my knees were on his, and my breasts were close to his chest because I knew he liked it.

I finally feel hot since giving birth to Zoe. I worked off the baby fat, put all the stretch mark cream on my legs and belly, and try to be sexy for Kai.

I never felt pretty when I was pregnant, except Kai told me I was. So now that I'm not pregnant, I'm gonna try to be Kai's hot wife, because he deserves it. Also he's never been anything other than hot.

"Eww!" Dawson yells.

I laugh a little and break apart from Kai. Dawson ran in and jumped on the bed, as little Zoe walked in quietly with her blanket in one hand and her thumb in her mouth.

"Hi, baby!" I say quietly.

I pick her up so she's on our bed with all of us, and I cuddle her like she's a baby. She likes this, and I do too.

"Did you get out of your crib again ZoZo?" I ask.

"Yes." Zoe says.

Yes is the only word she knows, which is pretty nice instead of 'no.' I take Zoe's feet and tickle them, and put them up to my nose.

"Stinky feet!" I say and then tickle her all over.

She loved this, and I do it almost every morning. I hold Dawson's hand down the stairs as Kai put Zoe over his shoulder while she sucks her thumb. Walking behind my sexy husband, holding my daughter, is the hottest and most cutest thing I see everyday. Like, my baby girl is cute but then you put her on Kai's shoulder? It means the world to me.