The painful realisation.

What should have happened after Jaan over heard half of the conversation and leaves sanem at the amusement park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaan left sanem in anger. He couldn't believe his ears. Sanem's confession that what he heard was true, that she intended to leave him eventually.

He had thought that he had finally found his soul mate, in reality sanem was just bidding her time! 

He wanted to know Emre's point of view too. Emre was his real brother, how could he betray him like that?

Jaan couldn't manage to cool down his temper even after driving all the way across the town to reach his brother.

He needed to know, exactly why was Emre talking to Sanem that way!

(Sanem is so distressed, that she doesn't call emre but Osman)

Osman: Hi sanem, how was the amusement park ?

A sobbing Sanem : Osman, Jaan over heard my conversation with emre bey, and now he is pissed, I dont know what to do?

Osman : where are you, I am coming to get you.

Sanem : No, I need to talk to Jaan right this minute and want to explain what went wrong. I am the culprit he is looking for.

Osman: Listen to me, do not go after him , cause he is pissed and wont listen to you and would end up hurting you.

Sanem : I cannot wait till his anger subsides. I cannot live without him and I dont want him to remove me from his life like he did to Metin. He is as essential as oxygen to me!

Osman : I do not agree with you right now, but know this, I will always be there for you. call me once you reach home.

Mean while a pissed Jaan has managed to catch hold of Emre, and he gets an idea of why Jaan is sounding so pissed.

By the time Emre reaches home, Jaan is literally prowling in his anger. This confirms Emre's suspicion that Jaan knows everything.

But he still  wants to test the water and see how much damage has been done.

Jaan notices Emre and there is no limit to his anger when he sees his brother!

Jaan : Emre! sit ,I need to talk to you. I heard your conversation with Sanem where she admitted that she would leave me.

Emre realises that sanem has not yet come clean about being the spy,working for him and tries to manipulate Jaan.

Emre : Yes, she admitted that she would leave you.

Jaan : why? why would she admit something like that to you and not tell me?

Emre : You need to let go of this female, she is not of our station, besides she is here only till her debt is over.

Jaan : about that debt, why did you give it to her, in the first place and not tell me about it?

Emre : It was not that difficult convincing her to take the money, she needed it , I gave it to her.

(Sanem has already reached divit residency and is overhearing this conversation and realises the dept of Emre's deceit).

Jaan : Emre! you better watch it!! I will not listen to you slandering her! I know the money was to save her father's grocery store! what I want to know is why didnt you tell me?

Emre : You seem to have forgotten brother dear, I am part owner of this company too and not answerable to you.I dont feel the need to explain each and every action to you.

This pisses Jaan more off....

Jaan : where Sanem is concerned, everything concerns me!! you should have told me. You know how much I love her, I could have taken care of it.

Emre realising that he could easily provoke Jaan using Sanem and wont have to come clean with any of his actions

Emre : oofff aabey! you should not concern yourself, so much about Sanem, she is Just a passing by fancy to you, flavor of the month. Have you ever thought, what would happen to her once you go back to your wandering , globe trotting ways? leaving her behind?  she is a simple girl from simple mahalle. you need to break off with her anyways, she doesn't belong in our world .

Jaan is enraged and throws Emre out of the house for thinking so low about his feelings, as well for Sanem, who is his whole world! She is that one elusive thing, he had been searching through his whole life and his brother doesn't even realises the magnitude of his feelings towards her.  Sanem is his soul, the reason for his existence . The one person who managed to wake him up from the uneasy slumber he seem to have been.  

Sanem enters through garden and sees a heartbroken Jaan, is even more insecure of his feelings after hearing Emre.

Sanem : Jaan, I need you to hear me out .

Jaan : I dont think I can talk to you right now.

Sanem : please just listen to me.

Jaan : I cant, I cant get over the fact that you hid something so monumental from me, knowing how much I hate liars!

Sanem : but..

Jaan : no sanem, I just cannot, I dont want to talk to you right now, dont even want to look at you . I want you to leave.

Sanem : just one chance..

Jaan: if you wanna stay and talk, stay , I am leaving.

He leaves.

Leaving an even more hysterical  sanem behind.

She catches a taxi and goes to Osman's . Where Ayhan has not returned from her date yet. But she just needs her big brother right now.