Password - Albatross.

The next day Sanem is feeling much better and the doctors have decided to reduce her medicines. From now onwards she would be kept on pain medication mostly and those too would be gradually weaned off.

She feels much lighter and insists on meeting Ayhan and Osman. It's been nearly a week now and she had managed to miss them whenever they visited.

Her parents would visit her once a day and leave to attend the grocery store, same with Leyla, she would visit them and rush to the office as Fikri Harika was overloaded with work with both of them gone.

Ayhan walks in with her dramatic flourish having heard from JeJe about the previous day's incident, she was sure her flamboyancy would be appreciated by Sanem. Which Sanem returns with the exuberance of meeting a long-lost sister!

Osman as usual is the silent worried elder brother to these two.

After the siblings have hugged Sanem tightly, they take in Jaan's appearance.

Osman is extremely impressed by Jaan's dedication and by now has forgiven Jaan's past transgression.

He offhandedly comments "this is a pretty luxurious room".

And it then strikes Sanem that her parents cannot afford this room!

When she looks at Jaan he hurriedly explains "Fikri Harika is paying for everything as you were injured in front of the office and because of your work there, you were targeted."

It's a logical explanation; Sanem realizes that she never asked how she met with the accident! Till now she was trying to come to terms with her memory loss, but now with her friends here, she felt strong enough to ask about that ominous day.

Osman and Ayhan have always been her backbone; she could face anything with those two around. Holding Ayhan's hand she braces herself to hear what Jaan has to say.

Even though Jaan doesn't want to relive the nightmare, for Sanem's sake he tries to explain without getting into much detail.

But it's Sanem he was dealing with; she had to ask why was she running away from him in the first place?

In her current amnesic state, for the life of her, she couldn't imagine running away from Jaan let alone fighting and cursing him!

Jaan reluctantly admits to having kept things from her and that he had originally gone to apologize.

Osman scoffs "brother when you apologize, the lady should be jumping into your arms and not running away from you!"

If Jaan's looks could kill, Osman would have been a dead man!

Ayhan and Sanem agree with Osman, shaking their head in sync with each other, they both turn to Jaan and Jaan has to wipe off his pissed-off expression as Sanem faces him.

It tickles Osman pink that the great Jaan Divit would be brought to heel by a dreamer like Sanem!

He wants to take pity on him but his loyalty will always be with Sanem. And Osman loved the pleading expression on Jaan's face. This was priceless!

But Sanem wanted to get to the bottom of the whole incident and now was the time for Jaan to come clean about everything!

With a deep breath, he begins explaining why she had come to Fikri Harika and how Emre had tricked her into spying on him and how he had ended up threatening jackal to hand over her parent's grocery store back!

Sanem feels like Jaan is reciting someone else's life. She just couldn't recall a single thing!

With a frustrated sigh, she says "I don't know about you but the girl you are telling me about sounds like an idiot!"