Leave or stay?

Leave or stay??

That's the thought Sanem wakes up with the next morning.

After tossing and turning for a long time and not finding an answer, Sanem finally succumbed to exhaustion and slept.

Now it was another day of conflict, she had no clue what exactly she wanted.

On autopilot, she gets ready and leaves for the agency with her sister.

On their way, she updates Leyla about all that had transpired.

Leyla is shocked and not surprisingly is enamoured by Jaan's selfless act, which frustrates Sanem further!

Why can't anyone understand that it's not the act of threatening jackal which was bothering her, it was the not disclosing part. 

Jaan too had kept things from her & when the time came, instead of sitting and talking everything out, he had upped and left her without any way of communicating!

Now when everything has come to light, she feels unjustly punished.

By leaving, Jaan took the high road and she wasn't even allowed to explain, this felt suffocated. She is not sure whether she would want to be in a relationship where there is only a one-way street, where only Jaan gets to hide things, feel hurt and abscond without informing anyone.

Frankly, that part had hurt Sanem the most, his disappearing act. He was supposed to be her safe space, the one who protected her, not someone she couldn't even rely on when the going got tough.

By the time they reach the office, Sanem has made up her mind.