HAPPY JIN DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HAPPINESS, KIM SEOKJIN!!!💜😭❤👑 Kim Seokjin, such a beautiful name for a handsome man💖. He is the PERFECT OUT OF PERFECT human ive ever known and Im glad he's my idol. I adore him too much for my friends liking, but still I WON'T AND WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HIM💕 because he deserves it, he deserves the love, he deserves the world, he deserves everything. Trust me, I can't live a day without listening to his music or looking at his pictures; hes my drug👑. He has come so far, we all know he wasn't the best in the group but after all the hard works he did for us, he proves that he can be the best from all the mistakes he made and all the challenges he faced🙃. Of course, he did have gone through some very hard times in his life as an idol but he hides them all behind his beautiful angelic smile and his dad jokes to show his members and his fans that he is all fine💜 although he had been having a hard times with all the haters, toxic people and problems around him. That's why, he is the best💖✨.

He will be there for the members no matter how often they fight, how difficult the problem is, he will and always be there for them as the oldest, as their guardian, to protect them. He won't show his scars to us, although we know he's suffering.He's the kindest person in the world and even after 400 years, nothing can change the fact. Tbh he changed my miserable life to a better life. Jin joined Big Hit with no dancing experience, no dancing and vocal skills and had 0 knowledge in singing. Every single day he tried to be better for Bangtan and himself. He practices every day, everynight with a hope he will be better and the members will be proud of him. Without skipping a day, he exercised and practiced when the others were sleeping. He always stays positive for us, for the people around him. He knows he's not the best compared to other members but still, he won't stop working hard to achieve his dreams.

The confident Kim Seokjin you know today✨, isn't the same Kim Seokjin as before. Before, he had no confidence at all. He was always shy in front of the cameras. But look at him now, the shy kid we used to know is The Confident Worldwide Handsome Guy💖✨. I hope now yall understand why I always being possessive for him, he means the world to me👑. I appreciate his existence so much, thank god so much for creating him💜 and I won't ask much, but you to respect him as my idol🙂Hope he will be more successful in his singing career, will achieve his dreams, be more healthy and will stay as happy confident Kim Seokjin he is now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM SEOKJIN, I LOVE YOUUUUUUU MORE THAN ANYTHING 💖 사랑해 진니✨