comfortable 💐 seokmin

It was a Saturday night and that meant movie night with your favorite people. Seungkwan of course asking (read as: demanding) you to bring extra snacks and Seokmin asking for his hoodie back.

  "No, you can't have it."

  "But– but I payed for it!"

  "It's mine."

  Seokmin shakes his head and sighs when you sit on his lap.

  "There are other empty spots, you know." Seokmin points his finger at the couch cushion on his right side. If he really think that you're leaving his warm lap for a couch cushion, he's crazy.

  You hum and shrug. "But you're more comfortable!"

  Seokmin chuckles, his hands wrapping tighter around your waist and sets his head on your chest while your own rests on his shoulder. Your breathing starts to even out as you adjust yourself slowly, moving to rest your head on Seokmin's chest next to his heartbeat.

  As soon as he start playing with your hair you're a goner almost falling asleep right away.

  "Hey," Seokmin boops your nose softly, "don't fall asleep on me, twerp."

  "But you're soft 'nd warm. Please~" you pout, hoping acting cute will let you sleep in peace on your boyfriend's lap. "I'll give you your hoodie back!"

  "No you won't." Seokmin giggles. "You can sleep on me I suppose, only because I love you."

  "I love you too~"