z z z 💐 jeongin

It had been a long day, you were glad to be home but also kind of upset that the day ended so quickly. You and Jeongin started out the day with a small coffee date, nothing too big but you still cherished it with all your heart. Walking hand in hand out of the coffee shop you two made your way to a park, it was where your first date was; Jeongin pushed you on the swing, took pictures of you going down the slides, and abandoned you in the jungle gym to pet a dog.

  Yes, you were upset that it had to end. But in the morning he was still your boyfriend whom you shared all those great memories of just one day with. Right now was a memory you will never forget, although he thinks you're sleeping, it's still such a nice thought to remember.

  "You know," Jeongin spoke softly, being careful to not 'wake you up', "I had lots of fun today with you, (y/n). Did you have fun? I hope so." He's quiet for awhile and you can already tell he's blushing. You try not to giggle at how cute he's being even though you can't see his face. Jeongin starts playing with your hair when he starts speaking again,

  "You really are the best boyfriend ever. Ah, we may be young but I know that I want to be with you forever. It's true, you gotta believe me." Jeongin chuckles at himself and holds you slightly closer, still playing with your soft hair. "I like the way you stick your tongue out when you focus on homework, I like it when you steal my sweatshirts even if I say I don't like it, my favorite thing about you is your eyes."

  "They light up whenever you get excited. It's like every star in the sky lives inside of your eyes, they're such a nice color too. My new favorite color is the color of your eyes. And your nose is so cute, so boopable. Don't even get me started on your voice. It's so nice and soft and wow, I could just listen to you speak all day."

  Jeongin kisses the top of your head and pulls the blanket over you more, he sighs when he sets his head back on his cased pillow.

  "I love you, (y/n)."

  You couldn't help but chuckle this time, "I love you too, Jeongin."

  Jeongin eyes grew wide, "Y-You were awake this whole time?! Oh my goodness, I'm so embarrassed!" He laughs and covers his face with his hands, which you're quick to remove.

  "Don't be, it was cute. And you're wrong," he gives you a confused look and tilts his head cutely, "you're the best boyfriend."

  "Oh, shut up. Go back to bed." The slightly older boy blushes a deep red before hiding his face on your chest.

  "Good night, best boyfriend."