crop top 💐 chanyeol

"Is that my shirt you're wearing, again?" Chanyeol grabs the hem of your, his, shirt and tugs on it a bit. A friend of Chanyeol's, Baekhyun, turns around and shushes the tall male. Said man only mocks his friend and sticks out his tongue.

You look around and then down at the button-up your wearing, that is definitely way too big to be yours, "What? Psh, no." Your lips pull up at the corners, attention barely on the television anymore.

"That is mine! Take it off, you're clumsy and with spill something on it!" Chanyeol whines, shaking your shoulders playfully and jutting his bottom lip out in a cute pout.

"Shut up, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun turns around again and even turns up the volume a couple notches.

"Take it off? Okay, I guess~" You start to undo the first couple buttons, Chanyeol's eyes growing larger. He's quick to cover your chest and redo the first three you had unbuttoned already.

"I thought you were wearing a shirt under!"

Baekhyun is quick to turn around and smile, looking a little too interested in the couple's conversation, "(y/n) isn't wearing a shirt?"

"You little–!!" He ends up smacking the third wheel over the head with a pillow repeatedly, definitely giving you a show of amusement.

*

You had a long day of work. Your head was killing you and all you wanted was to lay down and listen to your boyfriend's sweet voice. But what you got in reality was way better than what you had hoped to see when you opened the door.

"What are you doing?"

Red Velvet's song Happiness was playing quietly in the background when you walked in on Chanyeol dancing... in one your shirts. Safe to say it didn't fit the right way on him that it did on you.

"What do you mean? I'm not wearing my boyfriend's shirt, this mine not his." He faked his confusion poorly, a few giggles slipped past his lips involuntarily.

"Take off my shirt; You'll stretch it out! The bag that was once in your hands is set on the floor a second before your running after him in the house. He looks ridiculous trotting through the apartment in a shirt that looked like a very poorly tailored crop top.

Chanyeol's legs betray him and he ends up falling onto the bed in your shared room. He pants and giggles when you jump on the bed next to him, failing at trying to take off the shirt when he starts tickling you.

"Stop! Stop! Okay, I surrender!" You laughed so hard your stomach starting to hurt, little snorts coming from your nose as you kept laughing even after he stopped.

"Ah, cute~" Chanyeol pinched one of your cheeks, smiling at how you whined.

"Why are you even wearing that?" Forgetting to take off your shoes at the door, you do that now and scoot up higher on the bed.

"You wore one of my shirts, so while I was bored waiting for you, I decided to get back at you."

"My goodness, you're acting like me wearing your shirt is an evil plot to a Disney movie."

Chanyeol chuckles cutley at that, his shoulders bouncing when he turns on his side and rests his head on his hand.

"I was thinking of going out in public wearing this shirt, perfect weather for a walk, right?"

"You will not–"