basically a sleepover 💐 winwin

"Hey, you cheated!! (y/n), you moved three spaces instead of four so you could skip jail!"

You and your best friend Sicheng were playing Monopoly on a fine Saturday evening with Chewing Gum playing on repeat as background music. Sicheng had called you and said he was bored and lonely with all of the other members visiting their families for a while before Thanksgiving; he on the other hand wanted to spend it with you since he knows your family is back in America.

"I didn't cheat," you say, shoving another pretzel in your mouth, "You just don't know how to count, Winnie."

"Ew, don't chew with your mouth open, it's gross. And I told you not to call me that, (y/n)!" Sicheng threw the pizza crust he didn't eat at you, resulting in giggles from the younger boy and annoyed groans from you.

"You're so annoying, Winnie."

*

After another hour of playing Monopoly and having a dance battle not too late after that, you found yourself smelling a little too much like sweat. A tip, don't wear a sweater while having a dance battle.

"Sicheng, can I take a shower? Your gross smelling dorm has tainted my clothes."

"Oh, psh. Shut up, you probably just don't use deodorant. But yeah, you can use the shower in my room." His dirty blond hair bounces as he jumps onto the couch, "If you need clothes you can borrow some!" He shouts to you as you make way to his room.

When he heard you start the shower, he walked into his bedroom and plopped onto the bed, ready to just scroll around on his phone until he feel asleep. But his own mind turned against him when he started thinking about you. If Sicheng really wanted to, he could waltz into that bathroom and get in the shower with you, nothing really had the power to stop the boy.

His cheeks flushed a bright pink as his mind wandered into places it shouldn't, "Dong Sicheng, that's your best friend! You can't think of him like that..."

"Can't think of who like what?" Sicheng nearly flies out of bed when you speak, when did you get out of the shower? Had Sicheng been talking out loud? This was bad.

"You scared the fuck out of me, (y/n), don't do that!"

And that's when he was done for. His eyes opened and he immediately wanted to close them again, you were standing right in front of him with damp hair that made you look hot beyond all belief. Not to mention the towel that was loosely hanging around your waist.

Sicheng but his lip, quickly moving his eyes back to yours with a red face, "Were you... Saying something?"

Your chuckle made Sicheng want to hide under the blankets and never move out from under them, "Are you too distracted by my body, Winnie?"

"W-What? No! No... No I'm not." His voice cracked when he tried to say something at first, he cleared his throat before trying to speak again. "Why would that distract me, (y/n), you're so funny."

"So if I were to do this–" You move your hands to your towel, acting as if you were going to undo it, "–it wouldn't bother you?"

"N-no! Leave it on!" Sicheng's hands moved over yours, holding the towel in place tightly, not noticing how close your bodies were.

"You, uh... Wanna like, um– put clothes on?"

"Why would I put clothes on only to take them off right after?"

If Sicheng's face wasn't red already, it sure was now. "I don't get what you mean..."

Only moving your face closer to his by a couple centimeters, you feel your lips grazing his, "I'll help you out with your problem if you help me out with mine, Winnie."

It only took one nod of his head to get down to business. Let's just say, you were glad you wore a sweater during that dance battle.