adore u 💐 junhui

As soon as Junhui plopped his whole body on the couch, (y/n) did the same, but on top of Junhui.

"Babe, get off, you're heavy!"

"See? I told you you're a bottom." (y/n) closed his eyes and chuckled. Next thing he knew he was being shoved on the floor.

"Shut up."

He sat up and rested his arms behind him,  "You didn't deny it~"

"If you're gonna' be annoying, at least be annoying while cuddling me," Junhui huffed, twisting his body around to see that (y/n) wasn't moving. "Well?"

"You're being a brat, I don't know if I wanna come up there by you." Junhui pouted, about to say something back until he saw his boyfriend stand up, "But since I like you a little bit and I'm tired, I'll cuddle."

"You don't like me, you love me." The blue haired male stated as he wrapped his arms around the tired boy and nuzzled his nose into his chest.

"I adore u."

"Was that a fucking pun?"

(y/n) snickered, "It was funny wasn't it?"

"I swear to God, (y/n), I'll push you off again." Junhui looked up at the not so funny male when his grip tightened.

"If I go down, you're coming down with me, Wen Junhui."

Junhui sighed and shook his head into (y/n)'s chest again, reaching behind him to pull a blanket over the two. The boy who was just threatened to be pushed off the couch again set his chin on top of Junhui's head and let out a big breath of air, "Now shut up and go to bed."

"You too, you're annoying."

"Shh, you love me."

Jun smiled, "I adore u."