sighs and shrugs 💐 jeongin

Childish was one of many words to explain your relationship's current situation. Jeongin had accidentally spilled juice all over one of your projects that was basically a test grade and, to be fair, you did get a little upset. You already had a headache that day, dealt with annoying teenagers that didn't help in your group project, and teachers were breathing down your neck about some missing assignments.

You tried to approach the problem quietly and calmy, since of course it was an accident and those happen. But with all the stress already weighing you down, you couldn't help but yell at the poor boy. It lead to an argument that was more than unecessary and quickly got off topic. For some reason, he brought up the fact that you hang around in the library more than with him. So, in return, you complained to him about his schedule. The argument ended in none other than the children's punishment of the silent treatment.

Jeongin would shoot you side glances of annoyance when he saw you talking with the other boys and not him, he wanted to have a conversation with you but him being the stubborn boy he is; you definitely knew it wasn't going to happen.

That is until you thought it was getting out if hand. It had already been almost two days, why did it have to be taken this far?

"Jeongin," you sigh when he gives no reply and keeps his eyes on the screen of his phone," Jeongin, I'm sorry. I didn't need to yell at you, and I really didn't even mean to, I promise! It was just stress upon stress and– are you listening?" You realized you were only rambling to yourself at this point.

Still sitting silently on the bed, Jeongin looks at you for barely two seconds and looks back down and continues to scrolling his phone. The only kind of reply you got was a shrug.

"Yang Jeongin, you're acting like a baby. Put in an effort, I dont want to keep fighting."

Jeongin scoffs, "You don't want to argue? That's a new one, you started it!"

"You continued it with a whole other topic!" All you wanted to do was rip your hair out, is he seriously going to be stubborn right now?

"(y/n), you yelled at me because of an accident! I didn't mean to do anything, if you were an understanding boyfriend, you'd know that, but all you do is care about yourself!"

Angry tears were forming in your eyes, is that really what he thought of you? Did he think you didn't care about him?

"This is bullshit. I'll see you later, Jeongin."

And with that, you walked out of your own apartment in anger. Hoping the cool breeze of the evening would calm you down.