spoil me silly 💐 jongin

"Jongin, I said you didn't have to buy that for me," you pouted while hanging on his arm, "Just because I see something i want you don't have to get it!"

Jongin moves your arm down to hold your cold hand in his warm one, "Of course I do! A Prince deserves to be spoiled. What the Prince wants, he gets."

Your eyes roll automatically at his sappy romance, the cold air adding more blush onto your cheeks. All you wanted to do was get home quickly, crank up the heat and cuddle Jongin until morning came.

"Whatever, but next time I'm buying something for you!"

"Alright, (y/n), tell me when that day comes."

"Soon, my good boyfriend, soon!"

After fifteen or twenty minutes you finally arrived home, nose bitten by the cold air and fingers about to fall off. To Jongin, you looked absolutely adorable. Pink, puffy cheeks, red nose, and hair looking softer than ever even after messing it up by taking off your scarf.

"Hey~ what are you looking at me for?"

"You're just so beautiful, (y/n)." He watches you take off your shoes, untying the laces quickly.

"Oh shut up, Kim Jongin, you sap."

After finally getting settled and changed into comfortable, warm pajamas, you and Jongin were tangled up next to each other underneath your blanket, definitely ready to fall asleep. Your boyfriend's hand was under the back of your tshirt, rubbing soothing circles on your back to help lull you to sleep as you rest your head on his chest.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Jongin."

*

"I don't like you."

You and Jongin decided to go out for lunch, with waking up late and feeling a little lazy it sounded like the best option. But, he had paid for everything again; he didn't even let you give the tip!

"You love me~" The tan male pinched your rosy cheeks making them a little more red.

"That's not the point. Why did you pay? I said I would."

"Because I like taking care of you, baby. I find comfort in buying you things, and spoiling you, and seeing your cute pout whenever I do those things. I just want to make you happy, you're my boyfriend; you should know that I have to spoil you silly." Jongin explained, every word dipped in love.

"Jongin, that's really sweet," You smiled up at your boyfriend and stood up on your tippy toes, almost losing balance, to kiss his nose. "But you don't have to spoil me. I promise I'll still love you either way.

"You promise?"

"I most definitely do, Prince."