Chapter 9

Casey woke up up to strong arms around her. She smiled and turned in his arms when she remembered what happened last night. Jericho slept peacefully giving her time to reflect on last night. Last night was amazing. She had never cum so hard in her life neither had she been fucked from behind.

She could happily do that a thousand more time for the rest of her life. She was up for it right now but she should really go check on Gracie. She looked up at the man who gave her such intense pleasure.

"What are you doing?" He asked making her jump. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"I was looking at a sexy male" she said remembering that they like to be called males instead of men. Jericho smiled and leaned down and kissed her. His hand slipped down her body and she quickly caught it before it slipped between her legs. She broke the kiss to look at him.

"We can't, I have to get up and go check on Gracie." She said.

"Is she with Tiny?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Then she is in safe hands" he said reaching down to touch her mound. Casey quickly slipped out of bed and grabbed her clothes to head to the bathroom. Jericho got out of bed gloriously naked making Casey moan at the sight. His six pack abs were something she could spend hours exploring with her tongue.

"You are not being fair" she groaned.

"Who said I had to be fair?" He asked before going over to her.

"Don't you want to see Gracie?" She asked. "She really misses you" Jericho growled in defeat.

"Fine" he said making Casey chuckle. She leaned up and gave him a quick kiss before going to into the bathroom to take a shower.

A hour later they pulled up to the house. They got out and headed up to the house and went inside. The moment they steppped inside Jericho was attacked by Gracie. She attached herself to him in a hug and had the hugest smile on her face.

"Jericho, you come back" she said. Jericho knelt down making Gracie let go of him. He hugged her with the same expression on his face.

"I'm back and I have missed you."

"I missed you too" she said. Casey watched them with a smile before looking up at Tiny.

"Thank you Tiny" she said. "I know you didn't sign up for staying the whole night but I appreciate it."

'It was my pleasure" she said. "If you don't need me I wish to go home and shower."

"Go ahead" Casey said moving so Tiny could leave. Once she left Casey closed the door and watched as Gracie pulled  Jericho over to the couch to watch a movie.

"Have you eaten?" Casey asked her daughter.

"We had cereal" Gracie said as Jericho sat down and she climbed onto his lap. Casey went over and sat down next to Jericho who wrapped arm around her while holding on to Gracie. She couldn't ask for a better day than this.. After the movie ended Gracie fell asleep on his lap so Casey to her and put her into bed. She came back a few minutes later and sat on his lap.

"My turn to sit on your lap" she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Casey, we need to talk" he said.

"Okay, what about?" She asked. Jericho took a deep breath before telling her the truth.

"Their is a possibility you could be pregnant." He said. Casey just stared at him.

"But New Species can't have babies" she said.

"Some humans have had New Species babies." He said. Casey was shocked. She could be pregnant with Jericho's baby. She was both happy and terrified. She placed her hand on her belly and looked at him.

"I could be pregnant?"

"Yes" he said. That's how they ended up at Medical waiting for Doctor Trisha North to tell them the results. Jericho held a sleeping Gracie, neither wanting to call Tiny or someone else to watch her. A few minutes later Trisha cane in with the results.

"The test was negative" she said. Both Casey and Jericho breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Doctor" Casey said.

"Please call me Trisha and welcome to the family." She said before leaving. They left Medical and headed back to Casey's. Once inside Jericho put Gracie back in bed before joining Casey on the couch.

"Sometime in the future I would love to have more kids." She said.

"I wouldn't object to having a baby with you." He said. Casey smiled before moving to straddle his thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Jericho growled and pulled her closer deepening the kiss. They both groaned in frustration when Jericho's cellphone rang. He pulled it out of his jeans before answering it.

"Speak" he said. Casey sighed and got off him to make lunch. Gracie would be up soon and would be hunger. She made bologna sandwich for the three as Gracie came into the kitchen.

"Did you have a nice nap?" She asked.

"Yeah" she said climbing onto the stool. Casey place a plate with the sandwich and some chips in front of her before pouring a glass of apple juice then setting it down in front of Gracie. Jericho came in a minute later looking angry.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I am needed at Homeland" he said.

"Why?" She asked.

"There is a problem and Justice has called for an emergency hearing of the board. I'm on the board." He said.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked.

"A day or two"

"Are you leaving right now?" She asked hoping he wouldn't leave right away.

"After lunch" he said before sitting down next to Gracie. Casey smiled and handed him his food and apple juice. She then grabbed her food and sat down next to him. They ate in silence and before long they all stood at the front door saying their goodbyes to Jericho.

"Are you going to miss me?" Gracie asked. Jericho knelt down and smile making sure not to show his fangs.

"I will miss my princess" he said making Gracie smile and hug him. Gracie lifted her head and kissed his cheek.

"Bye daddy" she said. Jericho looked up to Casey looking equal shocked.

"Bye princess" he said kissing her cheek. Gracie smiled and stepped back. Jericho stood up and Casey stepped forward and kissed him.

"I don't want you to go" she said against his lips.

"I wish I didn't have to but I will be back." He said. Jericho gave her one last kiss before letting her go.

"Take care of your mother while I'm gone." He said making Gracie nod and take her mother's hand. Jericho took one last look at his new family before leaving. Casey watched as the man she was falling in love with drive away.