when pigs fly | 10

"I regret this."

"Hey, you made it through training at least."

"I can't do this."

"That's weird, I thought you said you were invincible."

"All my powers disappeared. Maybe they'll come back if you kiss me again?"

"Nice try, pretty boy. Now jump."

"I really can't do this."

"Hey, hey, are you okay? You're turning pale. If you can't do this we don't have to - I'll talk to the instructor for you."

"If you give me a kiss I'll do it."

"You don't look so good, H."

"Do you know who does though? You look good."

"Why are you still making cheesy jokes and smiling when you're clearly not feeling well? I'm going to talk to the staff to let us down, okay? Just hold on a bit."

"You're worried about me."

"..."

"That's why I'm still happy and smiling."

"Of course I'm worried about you, you idiot."

"You just gave me the energy to jump. Bye, love! LET'S GO DUDE! WOOHOO!"

"Hayden wait-"

"HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. I'M GOING TO DIE..."

"Goddamnit. Guess I'll have to meet him down there."

-

"Hey, Hayden are you okay? You really don't look good. I told you we didn't need to do this!"

"I'm happy though."

"You're honestly so unbelievable."

"I know."

"I'll drive back, okay? You need to rest a bit."

"I love you."

"..."

"You aren't going to say it back?"

"..."

"That's okay, I knew it was too soon. I just wanted to let you know."

"..."

"But hey, at least we have some progress, right? Like you are definitely falling for me."

"..."

"Get it? Falling for me? Because you literally did fall for me when you jumped."

"Not funny, H."

"You'll appreciate my jokes one day. When we're actually dating, you know?"

"Whatever keeps a smile on your face."

"I knew it! You are falling for me, aren't you? You want me to smile, you're constantly worried about me, you care for me..."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Ugh, nevermind. Just get in the car."

"No."

"Get i- hey, wait you have an eyelash on your face."

"Where, here?"

"No...right here."

"..."

"Sorry. Now make a wish."

"..."

"Okay, now get-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"W-what was that for?"

"Thanks for granting my wish."

[when pigs fly]

a/n

i literally had no energy today so i had to force myself to sit down and just write. i hope this was good enough for you guys (and you enjoyed!)

love, michelle

p.s. can you sense that this book will be over soon?

p.p.s. someone suggested that i make an actual book out of this story (not a short story). what do you guys think of that idea? if you guys like it, i'll think about making a  longer (actual novel length) version of this!

[edit: I messed up the bold and italics in the second part I'm so sorry!}