when pigs fly | 9

"I can't believe I let you do this."

"Hey, you're the one that said you wanted to spend time with me, right?"

"BUT NOT LIKE THIS!"

"Okay, fine. If you don't feel comfortable doing this I won't force you to."

"...what?"

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or do something you don't like because of me... don't force yourself."

"..."

"W-why are you smiling again?"

"You fell for me, didn't you?"

"W-what?"

"You're worried about me."

"I n-never said that."

"Whatever you say, M."

"..."

"But hey, since my love for you is much stronger than my small fear of heights, I guess I'm skydiving today."

"..."

"H-hey, why are you staring at me like that?"

"Nothing."

"You DID fall me didn't you?"

"Just get your ass inside, H. Our appointment is in 20 minutes."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I don't know, I guess you'll have to find out at the end of the month!"

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Just go through the damn door, H, before I push you down the stairs."

"Violent, aren't you? Good thing I like my girls feisty."

"GET YOUR ASS THROUGH THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"Okay, okay, I'm going. But you really did fall for me, didn't you? That's why you're worried about me?"

"If I answer your goddamn question, are you going to finally go through the fucking door?"

"Yes."

"..."

"..."

"Does that answer your question?"

"Did you mean it?"

"Go through the door, H. Before I take it back."

"..."

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because the love of my life just kissed me on the cheek."

"... I'm the love of your life?"

"Of course, since elementary."

"..."

"I can't wait for your actual answer at the end of the month. Thanks for giving me the energy to skydive, baby. I feel invincible now, did you know?"

"...stop being so sweet."

"I just made you fall for me harder, didn't I?"

"..."

"See you on the ground, M. Hey, you must be pretty good at this, since you fell from heaven so many times."

"JUST GET THROUGH THE FUCKING DOOR, WILLIAMS."

"Of course, angelfac- OW! OKAY, OKAY I'M GOING WOMAN!"

[when pigs fly]

a/n
hey y'all! sorry I spent soooooo long updating and i'm so so sorry!! I'll try to update more often but no promises! this month has been especially busy for me because I have exams coming up and CHRISTMAS!

love,

michelle