Hate For Your Weight

Ashton:

"This hate shit is out of control, I’m going to throw up," Ashton says as he scrolls through his twitter feed and unfollows a lot of girls who say mean things about your curviness.

"Why are you looking at it?" You giggle. "I don’t care about it. I go to the gym and stuff, I really don’t give a shit because in the end, I’m dating Ashton Irwin, they aren’t."

"Damn babe, it’s so sexy when you don’t give a fuck," he moves his laptop and leans in to kiss you.

Calum:

You stare at the headline in the magazine with the picture of you and Calum at Geno’s in Philadelphia. ‘Slow down there big girl,’ is what it reads and tears immediately brim your eyes. You throw the magazine on the floor and walk outside to Calum who lies on the patio. He raises his shades and looks at you, “Babe, what’s wrong?”

"They keep talking about my weight and I work out, and now my thighs are just big and I’m just-"

"Your perfect. Fuck them," he pulls his shades back down. "Come sit on my lap babe." You go and sit on his lap, pouting and feeling huge.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Nope," he sits up and wraps his arms around your waist. "I love your thick thighs baby, fuck ‘em."

Luke:

"Is Y/N gaining weight?" They ask on E! News and you roll your eyes to the back of your head. Luke laughs from the kitchen, eating pizza rolls.

"No shit you’re gaining weight," he says with a mouthful. "You’re pregnant."

"When do we tell these idiots?" You look back at him and shrug.

"It’d be cool if they were like ‘omg she’s totes fat!!!’ And then pop comes the baby." You ignore the shit the woman talks on the television and smirk at him.

"So we just let them find out?"

"Yep," he pops another pizza roll into his mouth.

Michael:

You walk out of McDonald’s with two full bags, a few girl’s surrounding Michael’s range rover. You cautiously approach and one bold girl speaks loudly, “Woah, make room for fat ass.” And many of them move out of your way and you smile.

"Thank you," you say to them and get into the car, closing the door and setting Michael’s bag on his lap to reach into your purse and pull out a bunch of papers. "I made mikey write these last night!" You say with much love and hand them to as many as you can.

"Bye guys!" Michael says eagerly and begins to pull out of the parking lot, looking over at you and smiling. "You’re so strong, you know that? You’re not even fat baby, I know you’ve been working hard. But I love the way you are and I’m happy you don’t let them get you down."