You Get Injured And He Looks After You

Luke: “Try and keep up with me Y/n!” Luke yells from ahead of you. Luke decided he was going to take you bike riding and a picnic at the park today. You trailed behind, struggling to ride on Luke’s spare bike. You sped up on the hilly path, trying to catch up to your boyFriend. “Eat my dust Y/n I’m getting to that park before you and eating all the food.” Luke shouted. “Uh no your ass is mine and so is the food.” You yell back, pedaling faster than you were before.  Luke’s bike was way too big for you and the tires didn’t have much pressure. You felt each rock on the  path puncture your tire and you couldn’t keep up with how fast you were going. Soon you were ahead of Luke but you couldn’t figure out how to slow down. It didn’t take long for you to lose control and balance, flipping the bike and falling right in front of Luke after letting out countless shrieks. You heard giggles from Luke as you tried to stand up. “You should’ve seen your face! Y/n look at me who am I?” Luke got off his bike and fell to the ground mimicking your screams. “Luke this isn’t funny I can’t get up. My ankle hurts really bad.” You spit. “Full of shit Y/n come on get up! I wanna eat the food before it gets cold.” He extends his arm for you to get up, but even gripping onto him you couldn’t stand up. You began to tear up the pain was getting worse and you could barely stand. “Baby I’m so sorry I’m going to get you help.” He picks you up bridal style and rushes you home, leaving the bikes right on the path. “As soon as we get home I’ll call the doctor and we can get this whole thing checked out.” He kisses the top of your head and apologizes for making fun of you. “I still beat you Luke and now I have a little battle wound from my victory.” You laughed, continuing to wince in pain. He chuckles and kisses you softly. “Come on champ let’s get you patched up.”

Calum: All you wanted to do was surprise Calum on tour. You called Ashton telling him your plans and he agreed to finding a way to sneak you on the tour bus without the fans, or Calum knowing. Ashton snuck you onto the bus before the show telling you to hide and the boys will come back from the venue in three hours. You thanked him for making this happen and searched the bus for a place to hide. You couldn’t find Calum’s bunk so you hid in the closest bunk to the bathroom and covered yourself in blankets. You grew tired waiting for the boys and fell asleep in your hiding spot. You woke up needing to use the bathroom. You ran to make your escape, unsure of when the boys would return.  You were about to leave the bathroom when you heard the boys enter the tour bus. “I’m gonna go shower and then off to bed, tonight exhausted me.” Calum’s voice bellowed. Shit.  Your surprise was going to get ruined. You wanted him to go to bed and realize you were next to him, not him going to take a shit and you standing in the corner.  You locked the bathroom door and texted Ashton to stall Calum. “Guys the door won’t open” Calum’s muffled voice said through the walls. You held onto the doorknob and felt Calum trying to pry the door open. His grip was so tight on the door that he ripped it  off the hinges,causing you to fall back and hit your head on the tile. “Y/n you’re here, baby I missed you so much! Wait.. Y/n why aren’t you moving?” Calum suddenly realized what happened and called the boys to the bathroom. “Y/n is here I think she hit her head I need help.” Calum panicked. Your eyelids began to close and you felt yourself passing out. About fifteen minutes later you woke up in Calum’s bunk with his arms around you. “Welcome back babe, you took a nasty fall before. We got first aid over and they gave you some water and checked out your head, but you passed out. Don’t worry though you’re fine we wrapped you up in some gauze.” He helped you sit up and placed kisses to your neck. You felt your head for the gauze and felt a throbbing pain. “Great I messed up your surprise and now I look like a mummy.” You whined. “Michael called you that too, but don’t worry you’re a very cute mummy. And i was definitely surprised.” He smiled. “ Was I conscious at any point today?” You asked. “A little, but you were talking in your sleep to the boys that sort of counts. Now let’s just cuddle you had a long day.” You nuzzled into the crook of Calum’s neck and dozed off. You and Calum could talk in the morning. Your surprise may not have turned out the way you wanted but it ended with you and Calum together, safe in his arms once again.

Ashton: This was perfect. The night Ashton goes out with his friends is the night you decide to repaint your apartment. You called your best friend over to help, which was a poor choice on your behalf. Both of you were short and fought over who used the ladder first.”Y/n you’re hogging it Can’t you just go on your tippy toes to paint that wall?” She asks. You laugh and respond with a no, continuing your work.  After an hour your friend grew impatient. “Y/n I will move this ladder and you’ll bust your ass it’s my time to shine.” She threatens. “Kiss my ass.” You laugh. You feel the ladder shake as she tries to move it. You cling to ladder, and fall on the floor with it. “ Oh my god Y/n I’m sorry are you alright?” your friend asks. “It’s fine but can you please get me to the hospital? I heard something snap.” You cry. She rushes you in her car and speeds down the highway to take you to the hospital that was two towns over. It turns out you broke your arm. You lay down in your hospital bed, waiting for your friend to be allowed into the room. She walks in with a little teddy bear. “ I got you a little bear, I’m bear-y sorry. I didn’t think you would get hurt.” She apologized. “ You’re lucky I’m a sucker for stuffed animals. Did you tell Ashton where I am?” You asked. “Yes he’s in the waiting room, I’ll go get him.” She left and returned with a more than worried Ashton. “Babe how are you feeling?” He runs over to you and kisses you over and over. “I… thought… something bad happened… Is everything okay?”He said between kisses.  “I’m okay, just a little broken wing. I’ll be back to normal in a few weeks.” You say sweetly. “And until then, butler Irwin is at your service. I’ll cook, clean, and do everything you can’t for you.” You kiss his knuckles. “Maybe I should have my friends break my bones more often.” You ponder. “Hey I help you even when you’re healthy!” You shoot him a dirty look. “Okay maybe that’s a lie. But I’ll take care of you now. I promise”

Michael: You went on a vacation with some friends at your college. They all came home with tans and souvenirs. You came home with food poisoning and a broken leg. After hobbling from the stairs to your apartment, you flung the crutches to the floor and tried to lay down on the couch. Michael was in the kitchen as usual. You didn’t tell him what happened on vacation you didn’t want him to worry. “Babe I’m making tacos come in here and help me.” Michael chimes from the kitchen. You didn’t respond you were too busy trying to find a comfortable position on the couch. “Don’t you want to tell me about your trip? Come inside babe I wanna see you.” He coos. “Come in the den I’ll show you what I got from my trip.” You shouted from the couch. He walks in and is taken back. “Kitten what happened to you?” He asks. He sits on the couch cushion next to you and starts rubbing your shoulders. “ Oh you know, standard hang gliding incident. I’ll be immobile for eight weeks. It’s no big deal they gave me this purple cast.” You said optimistically. “This is awful how could this happen, eight weeks?” He cried. “Mikey, you can still walk, why does eight weeks of me being in a cast matter to you?” You ask. “That means no sex for a long time.” He whined. You slap his shoulder hard. “I’m only kidding.  I’ll take care of my wittle y/n for now. But you owe me later.” You can’t help but laugh at Mikey and kiss him, appreciating little moments like this. He breaks from the kiss and gets up from the couch “I’m gonna go get a marker I have to draw on your cast.” He runs back to the kitchen. “ Don’t draw a dick on me!” You yell. “No promises.”