He Asks You To Move To Australia (Mashton)

Michael: 

You were packing your things in your apartment, you had been living with a friend for a year now but now they wanted to live on their own and have their own freedoms that didn’t involve having a roommate. You looked up at Michael, who was sat on your bed going through some of the boxes, making a mess when you were trying to clean and organize box by category. “Michael, can you please, please not touch anything?” You asked as politely as you could. Michael snapped his head in your direction, “Sorry, sorry! I was just thinking…” He trailed off, get lost in his thoughts again. You sighed, placing a few more books into one of the boxes before getting up. “Hey, why don’t you move in with me?” Michael asked and you couldn’t help but laugh. Was he really being serious? “Right, sure.” You said sarcastically, grabbing more books off your shelf and bringing it over to the box. “Y/N… I’m serious.” He said softly, he slowly walked over to you and took the books you were still holding out of your hand, dropping them into the box. He took each of your hands in his and smiled, “Move in with me, please.” He said smiling. You felt a wave of heat was over you, you were so taken aback and excited that the only thing you could do was let out a happy laugh as you leaned up and kissed him. He kissed you back with a soft passion before pulling away and squeezing your hands, “So is that a yes?” He asked giddily. “Of course it is!” You said happily as you both pulled each other into a tight embrace, ready to spend the rest of your time together. 

Ashton: 

Needless to say, he was extremely nervous. His hands were shoved deep in his pockets as he clutched the key so tightly in his hand. He had told you he had an extra special surprise for you, and since it was his last day in town he knew that it had been put off for too long. Would you even say yes when he asked? He knew it would be a big deal, to move away from everyone. To move to a new country… but he couldn’t help himself. He needed you back home with him, he needed to wake up to you everyday and fall asleep with you tight in his arms. When he made it to your door he took a deep breath, counting to three, and then he knocked. “Hey!” You said almost immediately. “H-hey!” He said, clutching the key harder, making him wince as the ridges pressed into his skin. “Are you okay?” You asked, looking your boyfriend over. He was nervous about something, you could tell, your heart sank as you worried that maybe he was here to break up with you. Why would that be extra special? You thought in a panic. “Yeah… I just need to talk to you. Or ask you something.” Ashton mumbled. You nodded, holding on to every word as he spoke. “I was wondering if… maybe you would want to move in with me? I know that you don’t like having to live with your parents still, and you always say how much you love Australia when you visit and I just think-” He kept going but you cut him off. “Ashton! Yes, I will!” You said happily, wanting to jump out of our skin with excitement. “Really?” He asked surprised. “Yes! I would love to!” You said, wrapping your arms around his neck as you both leaned in for a kiss. When you pulled away he smiled pulling the key out of his pocket, “I got you this.” He said, handing you a key. You smiled and looked up at him, “Thank you.” You said before you both leaned in again, excited for what was yet to come.