The Moment You Realized You Loved Him

Michael- The moment you realized you loved Michael was when you realized he was nothing like any of the other guys at school. He didn’t look or dress like any of them. He didn’t fail classes because sports were more important to him and most importantly, Michael didn’t use you like all the other guys in your school. He was sweet and funny and intellectual in his weird kind of way and he treated you like how a girl should be treated.

Luke- The moment you realized you loved Luke was surprisingly not some sweet sentimental moment like one would thing it would be. It was the moment you saw him shake your Dad’s hand. You had always been a daddy’s girl and you never had a boyfriend who would walk up to your father and introduce themselves to him. When you saw them hit it off your heart was warmed and you couldn’t stop smiling for the remainder of the date.

Ashton- You realized you loved Ashton was when you had first seen him play a gig. You had known Ashton to be this sweet and adorable guy who cared about you. But when you saw him play his drums you saw a new side of Ashton and how sexy he was when he played. You saw how passionate he was about his band and how much he loved his fans. Seeing this new side of Ashton really made you realize how much of a great and multidimensional guy he was.

Calum- You realized you loved Calum when it was far too late. After being his best friend for years and for years of knowing he had a little crush on you and ignoring it completely. You thought of Calum as nothing other than a friend. When he had confessed to you that he seriously cared about you and wanted to be with you, you turned him down because it didn’t feel right. But when you saw him out with another girl you felt a twinge of jealousy. When you saw how good of a hugger he was with her and how sweet and cute he was to her you realized that you actually did love him and you were just completely unaware of it. You knew you had lost him and you knew you were too late