Cuddles

Calum: Early morning cuddles with you were his favorite. It was the only time he ever really had that the world just seemed to stop and stay still. The both of you would still be in that in between stage of sleep and being awake, too cozy in the presence of eachother’s warmth and the covers that shielded away the cold air. It’d start with Calum nuzzling his nose into the back of your neck, smiling when a shiver would run down your spine. His arms would come to wrap around you, pulling you flush against him so he could be the big spoon. His lips would leave a tender kiss on your shoulder (or any skin that was exposed really) and he’d slot his head between your shoulder and neck. You’d let out a content sigh as he squeezed you further into him, relishing in the time he had with you.

Ashton: It was 3 am and he was being woken up by ten little fingers pushing against his bicep. “Daddy…” his little girl sniffles, immediately jolting him awake. He flicks the lamp on, automatically pulling her into his lap. “Did you have a bad dream?” he asks, smoothing out her curls. She shakes her head, curls flying everywhere. “Are you hurt?” Again, her curls fly. Ashton is silent, ranking through all the possibilities that it could be. “Did you wanna cuddle with mommy and me?” Her lips curl into a smile with dimples that match her daddy’s as she nods her head. Ashton’s lips mimic hers and he can’t resist his little angel. “Okay, but only tonight,” he says booping her nose. She wraps her tiny arms around his neck kissing his cheek before she slotted into her spot in the middle of the big (much bigger than her bed) bed. She pulled the covers up under her chin, snuggling into her daddy’s warm chest. Ashton wrapped his arms around his little girl, pulling her even closer.

Michael: It was a tight space (tight was an understatement; it was a six-by-three foot bunk) for the two of you. So, to compromise, you practically were on top of Michael (not that he was complaining) with your front pressed halfway onto his frame. He had his palm pressed firmly into your back, trickling his fingers up and down your spine. Your head was nuzzled comfortably into his neck, and you could feel the vibrations as he hummed to the song that was playing from his headphones. The both of you really enjoyed the late night cuddles like this—even if it meant you two were squished and really had no choice but to cuddle. You shut your eyes, drifting off from how soothing Michael’s hand felt against your spine. “Don’t fall asleep just yet,” he piped up above a whisper. He twisted his body around, so you two were face to face, and simply smiled at you. “I’ve missed having you here to cuddle,” he hummed, squirming as close as he could get to you, before wrapping his arms around your waist.

Luke: The first thing Luke did when he arrived to your place was face plant into the couch. “Long day?” you ask, sitting criss-cross on the floor, your head even with his. “You don’t know the half of it,” he groans, tilting his head to face you. “Need me to do anything?” Luke rolls onto his back and spreads his arms out, “Cuddle.” You happily oblige, crawling into his arms. He just lies there, feeling your back rise with his chest. It’s silent for a while, before he rolls you under him. He’s back in his original position, his chin propped atop your chest. There was something about you; how you could drastically change his mood in an instant. He could be having the worst day in the world (today was one of those, nothing got done at the studio) and come home to you, smiling and greeting him with a warm hug, instantly making him feel better. (Plus the cuddles were a bonus.)

5sos preferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara