Act 8: King Patroclus

I was standing in a palace, it wasn't the Crystal Palace but it was still a very gorgeous and strong palace. Then I saw the symbol, my senshi symbol. My planetary symbol, the "x" in a circle. I turn around and I see him, my father King Patroclus towering over me. He was a handsome man, especially when he was young.

"Princess Felicity." He politely bowed and took my hand. I looked down and saw I was wearing a large white ball gown with black and red embroidery. "I've missed you so much my beautiful daughter..."

"I've missed you too, daddy." He embraced me and I felt his warmth, the warmth I knew long ago. I remember when I was a young girl and he would take me out into the courtyard to learn to ride my bicycle and when he'd help me fly my kite without losing patience.

"I am so sorry that your mother and I abandoned you..." He whimpered, I looked up at his aged face and he was crying. "I wish we could've protected you."

"But you did!" I said. "You sacrificed your lives so I would live. All of you did..." I remembered my mother and the three mysterious guardians.

"I know, but this all could've been avoided... A long time ago." He became serious and stepped back, wiping his tears away.

"What do you mean?" I questioned further.

"You see... Back on Nibiru, we had been monitoring a dark energy that was being emitted from the core of the planet. We thought we would be able to maybe harvest it and use it as a source of energy." He exclaimed. "But we had many analysts study it thoroughly and they urged for us not to touch it."

"So the soul eaters... They came from the core of Nibiru itself?" I continued.

"Yes, they had been there since the dawn of time and we did not detect it until just before they multiplied and gained enough strength to break free." He pushed his long grey hair out of his eyes. "My darling, the planet Nibiru was always evil."

"But... Dad that was our home. You just can't refer to it as some kind of evil force." I pleaded.

"But it is Felicity, it came from the darkest place in the universe." He sighed. "When they broke loose there was no stopping them, there was no way to destroy them."

"But I'm destroying them! Mad Sailor Nibiru!" I announced.

"Honey... Listen to me." He held my shoulders and had a stern look in his dark eyes. "Soul eaters do not have souls. That attack you are using is only temporary."

"But... They melt away?" I was so confused.

"They just return to the core of Nibiru." He stated.

They had to be extremely powerful creatures to be able to so easily teleport between two separate planets. "Dad... They can resist Eternal Sailor Moon's attacks too."

"Only combined power of the souls of all senshi of this universe can completely destroy the soul eaters, and save this universe." He trembled and looked to his right at a large painting that I remembered from my life on Nibiru immediately.

"I never understood that painting dad..." I sighed, and then I saw it. All the little orbs, soul capsules. They were larger then the usual civilian capsule and had colour. In the painting, the were all originating from something. It was a large crystal that was long and had a pointed tip, like amethyst gems except this one was clear. I gasped, "they're Sailor Souls."

"Yes my darling, this are Sailor Souls coming from the Nibiruean Crystal." He looked at the painting like it was an enemy.

"The Nibiruean Crystal?! Mom said that that's what I need to defeat them! Where is it daddy?" I questioned as my heart skipped a beat. "I could restore our kingdom with it!"

"No." He whispered eerily.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You cannot restore this place, this awful dark place." He shuddered, and looked into my eyes. "You have the most gorgeous brown eyes my daughter."

"Father... Maybe I could heal Nibiru." I suggested, but he shook his head.

"No my sweet, I wish we could be together again but it cannot happen. You can't risk that evil rising again." He stated, and took me by the hand. He brought me to a massive ballroom and we began to dance.

"I don't want to leave." I whimpered and a year rolled down my face, I looked over and was awe struck. "Mother!"

"Yes my sweet!" She was in a large ball gown like mine, nearly identical and she wore a beautiful crown on her head of gold and crimson diamonds. She embraced my father and I.

"I've finally found you darling." My father looked at my mother and they kissed, their love was so strong and I could feel it's power running through my own veins.

"Why can't we just say like this? Forever..." I looked up to see a skylight and the stars were twinkling gently.

"Because we love you, and we want you to live." My mother said, placing her hand on my face.

"But... Can't I revive you both when I defeat them?" I asked, years began to stream.

"Oh my darling, you are so determined and I know- we know you can do it." My mother said, and looked at my father looking as proud as ever. "But it's far too late for us. Our capsules were destroyed and now our souls are free."

"But you're here with me... Is there anything after this life?" I questioned further, always curious.

"Felicity, we'll never leave you." My father smiled. "We'll always be in your heart. Wherever you may go and whatever you may choose."

"We will always protect you." My mother kissed my forehead and so did my father.

"I love you both." I said, tears falling down my face.

"And we have always and always will love you sweetie." My mother exclaimed and I fell into their warm arms.

I kept holding on to them, not wanting to let go but then I realized it's better to let go gracefully rather then to hold into something that I know I'll never be able to have again. My mothers long white hair entwined with me and it reminded me of the tai-chi or "Ying-yang" symbol. The white inside the black represents the good in the bad and the black in the white represents the bad in the good. It's what everything in this universe was, including Nibiru. There was something good about my home, I know it. I just need to figure it out.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked, wiping tears away.

"We'll just have to see." My father winked and I knew I would see them again someday.

I embraced them once more and then they slowly began to fade away, I knew this would be the last time I would be able to see them in my flashbacks so I just couldn't stop crying. They became a sweet breeze that embraced me and then I felt a warmth slip into my body and into my very soul. They would always be with me, always. I closed my eyes and I felt myself fall away, into a deep sleep. I could hear a faint voice calling my name, it was Koto-chan.

"Please come back Felicity, please."

Next: Act 9 - Crystal Tokyo