Act 20: Nibiru & Moon

*Sailor Moon's POV*
I woke up in a pile of rubble not far from where the fortress... Used to stand. The power source had swelled as large as what the fortress and was growing stronger and larger as King Lucifer hovered above it.
"You're a fool moon princess!!!" He hollered to me.
"You're the fool Lucifer! You still haven't won!" I screamed.
I knew what I had to do, I had to unleash the power of the Legendary Silver Crystal. But I was so terrified, and I knew I was the last hope of the entire universe. I could feel everything around me falling apart and I couldn't let this planet be destroyed.
"Moon! Eternal! Power!!!" I held the Crystal high above my head and then pointed it towards Lucifer, but he used the Nibiruean Crystal against me.
I managed to hold my ground for a few seconds, until my feet began to slip in the rubble and my arms started to bend against the two powerful forces working against each other. And then I was defeated, the Silver Crystal shattered right in front of me and my transformation was broken as I fell back onto the rubble.
I suddenly felt deathly cold and it almost felt like the ground was swallowing me whole. He had won, and all of my friends are dead. I suddenly felt heat tracing down my face and I knew it was tears, I've never felt weaker. I could also feel the power source getting bigger and bigger and it was causing the sky to be covered in a thick toxic black cloud and the ground rumbled and began to freeze and die.
"Never surrender Serenity, everyone's counting on you... And I love you." I heard my mother, Queen Serenity in my head and it suddenly made me feel less weak but not strong enough to stand again.
"Come on Usagi! I taught you better than this." Luna's voice.
"Usagi you should've studied more! But I'll always help you!" Ami-chan.
"I'm not done picking on you!! Come on, we haven't experienced enough together to let it end this way." Rei...
"Please Usagi, I still need to teach you how to fight better and how to bake non-burnt cookies too!" Makoto-chan.
"Princess... We want to protect you again, please don't let him win." Minako.
"My love..." Mamoru's sweet voice echoed. "Don't give up, we all love you."
I suddenly felt stronger and revitalized, and then there was a great flash of light above me and it pulled me in.
"Sailor Moon." A familiar voice called.
"Yes?" I choked.
"Let's restore the hope... The peace... And the love of this world, together." I knew who it was now, it was Princess Felicity, Sailor Nibiru.
"But how?..." I questioned.
"With friendship. Together." She stated, taking my hands into hers.
Then, through our hands spread a light of warmth and gentleness that travelled up my arms and down my spine. When I opened my eyes, we were in new Senshi fukus which were much more extravagant and beautiful.
"We are Soul Sailor Nibiru and Soul Sailor Eternal Moon." Nibiru smiled and we grasped each other's hands tighter.
"Let's finish this!" I said.
The light faded and we were hovering above the rubble, but we noticed that the power source had made its was through the surface of the earth and we followed it, King Lucifer had caused all kinds of havoc for this planet, and it was all dying.
"King Lucifer!" I called to him and he turned towards us and laughed.
"Is that all you've got? A fancier outfit?! HA!" He laughed sickly.
"More than that!" Nibiru announced, and called upon a long staff that glowed a deep red, almost black. I raised my hand and a different version of the eternal moon tiare staff appeared.
"Together?" She looked at me, her eyes welling with tears.
"Together." I smiled.
We grasped each other's hands once again and began hurdling towards Lucifer, he shot black orbs at us and we diverted towards the power source which was about to explode again. We pierced through it, and was surrounded by darkness and coldness. Then, I saw the Nibiruean Crystal, and I knew what she would do.
~~~
*Sailor Nibiru's POV*
I stared at the Nibiruean Crystal and I knew my destiny had finally arrived, myself and Sailor Moon approached it and I gently tapped it. The darkness of it immediately disappeared and it began to glow a blinding white again.
"We have to break it..." I whispered and looked at Sailor Moon, she seemed confused.
"What will that do?" She asked puzzled.
"It will release and restore all Senshi that have been trapped in it, we need them all to destroy this evil." I exclaimed, and she nodded.
We both hovered to opposite sides of it and held our hands at our chests, our soul capsules appeared in front of us.
"NIBIRU SOUL!" I cried.
"MOON SOUL!" She followed.
"ETERNAL POWER!" We yelled in sync, and blasted the Crystal, and we were knocked back outside of the power source.
I stared up into the sky and saw shards everywhere, along with soul capsules returning to where they came from.
"NOOOOOOO!" Lucifer's screams could be heard from all over.
I could see them all in their soul forms, Tuxedo Mask, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn... And my beautiful girls. Mimas, Europa and Charon. There were also many other senshi from other planets in the universe, far too many to actually count. I stood back on my feet and we all reunited once again.
"Scouts!!!" I screamed so everyone could hear me, "Grant your powers to me so I can defeat this great evil!"
And they all followed, yelling their planet followed by "soul power!".
My guardians did the same but the grasped hands and formed a circled around me to protect me. I began to hover and the Nibiruean Crystal was reformed, much more powerful. It swelled and swallowed my body, using me as a vessel for its power.
"No!!" Mimas and Charon yelled.
"Felicity! You'll die!" Europa cried.
"It's okay..." I managed to say. "I love you."
The casing around me consumed me and grew larger and hovered higher above the ground, it then began to spin very fast and all the souls of Senshi that have died joined me and protected me.
I began to rocket towards the power source, not knowing what would happen next. It struck fast and when it did...
I was gone.

Next: Act 21 - A New Future, Conclusion
Coming Soon...