𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. (𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)

AWW I LOVE PATRICK SWAYZE SOOOOO MUCHHHHH.

REST IN PEACE, I LOVE YOU.

also you and darry are 25 in this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, I'm home!" I looked up from the television to see my boyfriend of two years, Darry, smiling and walking toward me. I got up from the couch and ran and hugged him.

"Hi babe, how was work today?" I asked. Darry kissed my forehead.

"It was fine." he said. We broke the hug, while Darry sat down on his recliner and started to read his newspaper. I returned to the couch and continued to watch TV.

"Oh, babe, I forgot to tell you. A couple friends from work invited us to go dancing tomorrow night." he said. 

"Tell me you said no," I said. The look on his face said it all.

"I'm so sorry, baby. They've been asking for months now, I couldn't come up with an excuse." he replied. 

"Oh, whatever. You better make it up to me." I teased. He smirked, and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled.

"Oh, believe me, I will, princess." Darry picked me up bridal style, and walked up to the bedroom. 

time skip to when they're getting ready to go dancing

"Babe, I don't have anything to wear!" Darry shouted from the bedroom. I was currently putting some coral lipstick on, getting all dolled up. 

"Put that black shirt on, and those jeans! You know I love that on you!" I shouted back. When I was done putting the lipstick on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I admired the pale pink dress Darry got me for Christmas last year (cough baby's dress from dirty dancing cough) and my makeup. Content with my look, I exited the bathroom.

I was greeted by my boyfriend wearing the outfit I suggested. He looked in my direction, his eyes widening.

"Well, don't you look handsome?" I said. He smirked.

"You're lookin' pretty yourself, doll." Darry said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I blushed.

"Let's go, honey." Darry said, putting his arm around me and leading me down the stairs. I locked the door and we walked to Darry's truck. 

"Baby, what if they don't like me?" I ask. 

"I'm sure they'll love you. Don't worry about it at all, baby." he replies. I nod, and put my head on his shoulder.

When we arrive at the club, Darry waves at a couple standing outside. They wave back. We get out of the car, while we link arms. We walk to a very tall man with blonde hair, and a petite woman with long brown hair and a dress similar to mine.

"Hey, Darrel! Glad you can make it!" the blonde man says. They shake hands.

"This is Y/N, my girlfriend. Y/N, this here is Tyler, and his wife Clara." Darry says. Tyler holds his hand out for me to shake it. I take it, and shake it reluctantly.

"Nice to finally meet ya, Y/N!" Tyler exclaims. I smile at him, and proceed to shake hands with Clara. 

"Nice to meet you too." I reply. Tyler and Clara motion for us to go inside the club. Darry holds the door open for the three of us, and we enter.

Immediately I regret agreeing to go dancing. The club is crowded with sweaty, drunk dancers. I notice that Clara and Tyler were at the bar, getting drinks. I look up at Darry, confused. He shrugs, and we walk over to the bar. Clara hands Darry and I a couple of beers. I sit on one of the stools as Tyler drags Darry onto the dance floor. Clara follows them. 

Darry motioned for me to join the three on the dance floor. I laughed, and shook my head no. He shrugged, and started dancing with his friends. I tapped my foot to the beat, slowly sipping my beer.

After a couple of songs, I decided to step out back and have a cigarette. It was pretty cool out, which was better compared to the humid air in the club. I lit my cigarette, and watched the night sky. 

I heard the door open and saw my boyfriend, sweaty probably from the dancing. 

"Hey, baby. Thought I'd find you out here." Darry said. I put my cigarette out and turned to face him.

"Hi,"I said, wrapping my arms around him. He nuzzled his head in my hair.

"Are you okay? I couldn't find you out there." he said. 

"I'm okay, I just needed some fresh air. It's too stuffy in there." I replied.

"It is, really. I don't know why Tyler and Clara wanted to even go. Anyway, can I ask you something?" Darry said. I looked over at him, reaching into his pocket.

"I was gonna wait until they played our song in there, but I know you wanna go home." Darry said, getting down on one knee.

"You're the light of my life, Y/N. You mean the world to me, and it would make it an honor for you to be my wife. So, Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" Darry asked, pulling out a small leather box with a simple diamond ring.

"Yes, yes, of course I'll marry you!" I exclaimed, jumping into his arms. He pulled me into a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wait...

what's a this?

is it....

i actually updated???!?!??!

what is this sorcery?

lol, just kidding. more updates will come out since i'm on winter break rn.

stay gold!