𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲. (𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞)

steve's POV

Today, the gang and I were going to go to the beach. They managed to convince me to invite Y/N, the girl I liked. I was a nervous wreck around her, I was surprised I managed to choke out the invitation. Of course she accepted. The gang really wants me to get laid, huh?

The whole gang stayed at the Curtis house the night before, so we had to pick up Y/N in the morning. I was super nervous, since I planned on asking her out while we were at the beach. 

After everyone got ready to go, we piled into the van that Darry rented. It took about five minutes to get to Y/N's house. Once we arrived, Sodapop nudged me and told me to knock on her door and get her. My stomach already was filled with butterflies, so I guess my friends want to torture me more. 

After about a minute of mentally preparing myself, I got out of the van and walked to Y/N's door and knocked. I ran my hands through my hair a bit so it would look a bit more presentable. I heard the door open and there stood Y/N, in a sundress and holding a bag probably filled with some food.

"Oh, hey Steve!" she chirped, smiling at me. I blushed, while maintaining my composure.

"Hey. I see you're looking gorgeous like always doll," I replied. Smooth. She looked down, smiling. I noticed she was blushing too.

"Ready to go?" I said. She nodded, and I led her to the van. There, she was greeted by the gang. I saw that Soda moved his seat just so I can sit next to Y/N. Soda smirked, and I just rolled my eyes at him. She climbed in first, and I followed suit. 

All during the ride to the beach, Y/N and I talked. Whenever she talked about something she liked, I saw her whole face light up. It was one of the things that I liked about her. Her smile could light up a whole room.

When we got to the beach and parked,  Y/N immediately took off her sundress, revealing a simple red bikini. Dallas nudged me with his elbow, while my eyes widened at the sight. Gosh, she was gorgeous. She put her bag down and took out a couple of towels to sit on. 

"Like what you see?" Y/N said with a smirk. I snapped out of my trance. She tossed me the second towel and motioned to sit next to her. I smirked at her, then took my shirt off and sat down on the towel next to her.  She tried to hide her growing blush from me, but I saw it anyway. I smiled to myself, maybe she liked me back. 

After a while, the whole gang and I all went into the water and played around. Y/N stayed on the beach and read a book. 

"Come on, Y/N! Get in the water!" said Sodapop. She smiled up and shook her head no. The gang kept teasing her to go in, and she kept on saying no. I ran up to her and picked her up bridal style and ran to the water.

"Aah! Steve gosh, no!" she said, giggling. I was about to throw her in the water when she put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. I put her down and hugged her, kissing back. The gang cheered when we broke the kiss. 

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." she said, kissing me again. Best day ever.

(( THIS SUCKS IK BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE LOL ))