𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

ponyboy- he loves to sit on the roof of his house with you and watch the sunset. he would put his arm around you, and you would lean into his chest while watching it. occasionally he would sneak a kiss on your lips.

sodapop- he loved to hang out with you while he worked at the DX. whenever you were there, you guys would eat lunch together and hang out if no customers were there.

darry- he loves to take you back to the house (when no one is home) and cook for you. sometimes you would ask if he needs help, but he would deny it and say it was a gift to you.

johnny- he loved to go to the park with you. while you guys would go on walks, he would hold your hand or put his arm around you. when you found a bench to sit on, he would kiss you like there's no tomorrow.

dallas- he loved to go to the dingo with you, or any diner for that matter. he would always steal your fries, or sneak a sip of your milk shake. if anyone tries to hit on you, he would scare them away.

two bit- he always took you to the drive in movie theater whenever there was a new movie showing. he would always crack jokes about the movie, and you would share popcorn and a coke. sometimes you would miss half the movie due to you guys making out a lot.

steve- he always took you to the drag races he was in. you would always root for him, and he thought you were his good luck charm, since apparently he would win every race.