𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. (𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧)

you and dallas are both 24 in this by the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday, doll." I woke up in the arms of my boyfriend of three years, Dallas Winston. 

"Shit, I forgot it was my birthday today. Thanks, babe." I hugged him and pecked his shoulder blade while he pulled me closer.

"Today's gonna be just for you, baby doll." Dallas said, kissing your cheek as he got out of bed. I stretched and got out of bed. 

"Dal, I'm gonna take a shower." I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"I'll join you," he said, wrapping his arms around your waist, burying his face in the crook of your neck. 

"Of course, baby." I said. I took his hand and we ran into the bathroom.

After our shower, and um, something else, we both got dressed and walked to Dallas' car. We drove around Tulsa, Dallas and I pointing out places where we went out together.

"Remember that time we snuck into the Nightly Double and I beat up that Soc who tried to hit on you?"

"I remember fondly, Dal."

"He didn't know that you don't touch my girl." he smirked and I giggled, pecking him on the cheek.

After our drive around Tulsa, Dallas headed toward somewhere out of town.

"Dally, where are we going?"

"You'll see babe."

"Okay, then." 

After about one hour of driving, we stopped at a Dairy Queen to eat lunch.

"Dal, can't you just tell me where we're going?"

"You'll find out soon enough, doll. It's a surprise."

Dallas put his arm around me as we walked out of the Dairy Queen and into the car. 

We drove for another hour when Dallas pulled into a deserted parking lot. We got out of the car, and Dallas grabbed my hand and pulled me to the mystery location.

"Close your eyes, and follow me." Dallas said, putting his arms on my hips as I closed my eyes. He led me to the location, and feeling sand on my feet, I instantly knew where we were.

"Open your eyes." he said. I opened them, and saw the familiar beach. 

"Dal..." I said, memories rushing back. I remembered that we said "I love you" for the first time here. Sometimes when we were bored, we'd drive up here just to hang out and, maybe, make love. Dallas took me up here on this day three years ago, and since that day I knew I wanted to marry him.

"Y/N, I know how much you love this place. I love it too. I loved to spend just hours up here with you. I didn't think I would ever learn how to feel love, until I met you. The past three years have been the best of my life, and I want to be with you forever. So..." 

Dallas got onto one knee and took out a small leather box. He opened it, and there was a silver ring with a square diamond in the middle. I gasped, my eyes welling up with tears. 

"Will you give me the honor of being Mrs. Winston? In other words, will you marry me, Y/N L/N?" he asked. 

"Yes, yes I will!" I said, crying now. He hugged me, and picked me up and twirled me. We were both laughing and crying tears of joy. 

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Y/N."

THAT'S THE FIRST PROPOSAL YAY

ALL YOU DALLAS FANS HAPPY?

lol anyway

so sorry for lack of updates, SCHOOL'S a bitch

bye now