𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝.

continued from the previous preference.

ponyboy- you and pony have been dating for a couple of months. you both really liked each other. one day, he invited you to watch the sunset at the park. you knew how much he loved watching them, so of course you accepted. right at the perfect moment, where the sun was at the perfect point in the sky, he cupped your face in his hands, and you kissed for the first time.

sodapop- you were dating soda for about three weeks. you went on your daily visit to see soda at the DX. usually you went during his lunch break, but you decided to visit him after his shift, since you had school. you walked up behind him and put your hands over his eyes.

"guess who?" you said, quickly putting your arms on your side. soda turned around and hugged you.

"how's my babygirl?" he asked. you smiled at him. 

"I'm good. hey, close your eyes for a sec," you told him. he closed his eyes, and you quickly pulled him into a kiss. of course he kissed back, hugging you. 

"finally!" said steve. you broke the kiss, and just laughed and looked in each other's eyes.

darry- you and darry were dating for a month. one day, he decided to bring you to his house to cook for you for the first time, and you were pretty excited. you decided to dress up a bit, wearing a dress and flats compared to wearing your normal jeans, t-shirt and converse. after the meal, he takes out chocolate cake for you to enjoy. while you are eating it, you notice that the cake made a mess around darry's lips. you lean in to kiss him, and he kisses back, hugging you.

johnny- you were dating johnny for about three months. you both were pretty shy around each other, but nonetheless enjoyed each other's company. one day, he invited you to see a movie. yes, he did the traditional "yawn then put his arm around you trick," but during a kiss scene in the movie, he cupped your face in his hands and kissed you.

dallas- you and dallas were dating for about a week. he decided to take you to a party at buck's for some dancing. it was dirty dancing, of course. caught up in the moment, he pulled you into a passionate kiss. (other stuff happened too ha)

two bit- you and two bit were dating for about a month. it was after a successful rumble, and he invited you to a small party that steve and soda were throwing. 

"hey two, congrats on winning the rumble." you said, leaning in to kiss him. he ran his hands through your hair, kissing back. the gang erupted in cheers.

steve- you and steve were dating for two weeks. he loved to show you off to the gang. one day, you went with steve and the gang to the drive in. soda kept egging steve on to kiss you. at one point, you got up to get a milk shake. steve came along, then kissed you. the gang started cheering and making comments. flustered, you hugged him after the kiss.