𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. (𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)

OOF.

anyway, you and ponyboy are both 24 in this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the arms of my boyfriend of six years, Ponyboy Curtis. He was sleeping peacefully, snoring slightly. I kissed him on the cheek and went to get out of bed. However, Pony grabbed me a bit tighter and pulled me gently back in bed.

"Babeeeee, don't leaveeeee," he said, yawning a bit.

"I have to work, baby," I said.

"Stayyyyyyy" he pulled me closer to him, and he kissed me on the lips.

"Ah! Babe, I'd love to, but you know how my boss is." I replied, kissing him on the forehead.

"But Y/N, can't you take off? I wanna take you out today." he sat up on the bed. I sneaked a glance at Pony's toned abs (( SORRY NOT SORRY HAHA )).

"I mean I can try... golly, you're persistent today, babe." I said, leaving the room. I walked over to the phone in the kitchen. Ponyboy followed me, and wrapped his arms around my waist while burying his face in the crook of my neck. 

I dialed my boss's phone number. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" he answered. 

"Um, hi, it's Y/N L/N, I-I was wondering if I could take off today?" I said, stuttering a bit. I was kind of nervous to ask because my boss is kind of erratic. 

"What? Why do you need to take off? What the hell's the reason, Ms. L/N?" he shouted. I moved the phone away from my ear slightly. Ponyboy let go of my waist, and sat down at the kitchen table.

"U-uh... I-I need a day off, just for today." I replied, twirling the wire of the phone. 

"Fine, but you're gonna have to work Saturday and Sunday. Have a good day, Ms. L/N." he said. I heard him slam the phone down. I hung up the phone.

"Guess you can take me out, babe." I said to my boyfriend. Ponyboy smiled, and clapped a bit. I was happy to see him so happy.

small time skip

After we got dressed to go out, Ponyboy and I went to the Dingo to get something to eat.

"Oh, babe, we're gonna go somewhere special after this." Ponyboy said, his mouth full. I giggled at how he sounded with food in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, baby. Where are we even gonna go?" I replied, stealing a couple of his fries. He made a cute pouty face when he saw me steal the fries.

"No. My fries. And it's a surprise." he said. I nodded, and continued to eat my burger.

After we paid for our meal, Ponyboy and I walked to our car. As we went in, Pony handed me a blindfold (( are they kinky hohohohohohohooho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  sorry i'll go )). 

"Babe, do I have to wear this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't want you to see where we're going until we get there. Sorry. It won't take that long to get there, so you won't have to wear it for too long." he replied. I nodded, and put it over my eyes (( for my fellow glasses wearers, y'all take off your glasses then put it on )).

another small time skip

"Okay, babe you can take it off now." Ponyboy said, leading me out of the car. I took the blindfold off and took in the majestic sight in front of me.

"Pony, I didn't know the fair was in town! We haven't been here since high school!" I exclaimed. Ponyboy kissed me on the cheek and put his arm around me. We walked to the entrance and payed admission.

We spent the day reminiscing on old moments we shared at the fair.

"Remember when you asked me to be your girl right in front of the Ferris wheel, Pony?"

"Of course I do, baby."

"I can't believe it was six years ago!"

"I need to ask you something else here, too." Ponyboy went down on one knee, and pulled out a small wooden box.

"Y/N L/N, I have loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you. You are my whole world. The many years we spent together will always have a special place in my heart, and I want to make more memories just like this. So, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" he asked, opening the box, revealing a gold ring with a circular diamond in the middle.

"Ponyboy Curtis, of course I'll marry you!" I exclaimed, jumping into his arms. He pulled me into a loving and passionate kiss. 

After we broke the kiss, he placed the ring on my finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

YAY THIRD ONE DOWN

hi.

i love writing these so muchhhh

i can't wait to write the wedding ones!

stay gold, y'all :)