Meeting Momo and Koby

Start from the beginning

"Young man how did you get this scar on your back" All Might said with concern in his voice.

"I-it something I don't want to talk about" Izuku started grip his fist All Might saw this and decide to drop the subject.

"Alright now back to subject of your muscles and not only that it seem that someone train you how to fight may I ask who you train you"

"O-oh it was my foster father who taught me how to fight he use to be a pro hero in his time".

This fact intrigued All Might "oh really can you tell me his hero name I might know him".

Izuku quickly replied to his question "his hero name was Red-Leg Zeff".

This answer left All Might mouth gape "What he used to be number 2 pro hero before he retire".

Izuku started rub the back of his head "y-y-yeah crazy i know".

4 month later

Izuku clean the beach ahead of schedule but is still training there All Might brought weights and a bar for Izuku to use in the mornings meanwhile near the beach we see a raven hair beauty Momo Yaoyorozu.

'Where is this dinner I been hear about them saying that they have a chef from the going merry they have the world greatest chef's across the world and one working at this restaurant'.

Then she stop near the front of Dagobah beach she then see a ten years boy with pink hair wear classes and reading a burned up journal.

"Excuse me do you know where the near by rest-" she stop mid sentence and look at the journal.

"Hey what are you reading there".

The boy turn to her with excited expression.

"It's a journal about heroes and their quirk strength and weakness about them and how to improve or work around them".

Then Momo took a look and was amazed by how much detail it went into the pros quirks.

"Incredible how much detail is put written into people quirks and how to improve them also how to work around there drawbacks did you write this yourself".