CHAPTER VII- The Spork 2: The Sporkier

Start from the beginning

"You told us you broke your arm by falling off you bike," Duffy whispered. She had tears in her eyes along with Andy, CJ, Walter, and even Jona.

"No," Pyrus said. "I lied. I didn't want you to stop being friends with Jona because of me." Pyrus sat back down next to CJ and snuggled next to him. Andi came over and hugged Pyrus, too.

Walter looked at Jona, hurt written all over his face. Literally.

"How could you?" Walter asked, putting down the Sharpie. He started to cry.

"I'm so sorry," Jona apologized, "I swear that I can explain." He looked over at Pyrus.

"Soon after you told me you were gay I boasted to my friends about having a homosexual friend. That's all the rage these days. But apparently," Jona said, choking on tears which had begun to leak from his eyes. "apparently my friends didn't love that trend. They said that they'd beat me up if I didn't beat you up. When I said no they gave me no-no/non-child-appropriate beverages. They told me it was Hi-C," he wheezed. "After that they convinced me to beat you up for a round of apple juice. I wasn't hard to convince."

"I don't believe you! That's shotglass!" Pyrus screeched

Everyone gasped simultaneously, including Pyrus. One old looking lady named Ms. Pumpqueen knocked over a candelabra. "Holy whisk! The resturant's on fire!" she said.

Everyone tried to run out, ignoring her swearing. Only the main characters seemed to notice it wasn't that big of a fire.

"I got this!" Tamber said. She proceeded to try to put no-no/non-child-appropriate beverage and lighter fluid onto the fire in an attempt to put it out. You can put two and two together. "Oh coffee mug!" she screeched.

Tamber was blown back by the fire on top of Mrs. Pumpqueen.

"Tamber, you crushed the old one!" cried out Jona. "I've got to help! It's against my morals to let an old person get hurt." He ran towards Amber and Mrs. Pumpqueen, knocking over 19 elderly people in his way, running on top of one. (It was Elderly Eat 4.75% Off Day at the Spork).

Jona helped Tamber and Mrs. Pumpqueen up. The rest of the kids stood up from the table, including Joe. Joe was a close friend of theirs who was not just added in in this one scene for the drama. He was here the whole time for the entire first six chapters, I promise.

"Come on, Joe!" cried out Andy, stepping on Mr. Pumpqueen, who Jona stepped on before. Walter went to get up as well, but as he did the gigantic wooden spork hung on top of the restaurant fell, blocking Walter into the corner.

"Spoon Drawer!" he cried out, trying to push his way past the giant spork, but it was useless.

Jona looked over and saw Walter trying to stick his head through the spikes of the spork.

"Walter, I'm coming!" he cried out, his instincts kicking in before his legs, meaning he stood there for 18 seconds screaming before he started running.

Pyrus and CJ went to run out the door, but it was blocked by lava (The fire mixed with the magma from the chocolate lava cake). "How are we going to get across the lava?" Pyrus asked CJ.

CJ looked back at the pile of old people. "I may have an idea," he said.

Andy tried pouring more no-no liquids on the fire, trying to put it out. She had not fully caught on to the idea it made it worse. Soon the fire surrounded her in a hexagon shape.

"Darn you six-sided shapes!" she yelled, trying to put it out with more no-no liquids.

Pupil was still singing, not seeing the fire until her leg caught on fire. "Oh no!" she cried out, falling to the floor trying to stop drop and roll, but the floor was also on fire.