♛17

just two months later and the couple felt like they had fallen even deeper in love with eachother.

corbyn and daniel would spent their late nights without eachother on facetime for hours talking about everything. they'd end it with meaningful 'i love you's' almost dripping from their mouths with passion.

daniel woke up on this saturday morning, lightly brushing his fingers through his hair. he smiled as he remembered that he'd be going on a family trip today.

he picked up a shirt that was neatly folded atop his dresser, slipping it over his body along with black sweatpants. he put on socks as he grabbed his phone, making his way down to the kitchen.

"you ready to go to hawaii?" keri asked as she kissed his forehead. "ready as i'll ever be."

the two sat down eating and talking until a knock at the door interrupted their conversation. daniel got up from his seat at the table and opened up the door.

"hey baby." corbyn smiled at the pet name as daniel pecked his lips, letting him into his house.

"when are you leaving?" corbyn asked quietly as he fiddled his daniel's hoodie sleeve that covered his body.

"in about an hour or so." daniel smiled as him and corbyn sat on the couch.

"i'm gonna miss you a lot." corbyn smiled sadly as he placed his head in daniel's chest, daniel bringing his fingers up to corbyn's hair.

"i'll miss you too love, but i love you." daniel pecked corbyn's forehead, hearing a content sigh leaving his lover's lips.

"i love you too." he mumbled.