♛4

daniel has no clue as to why he decided to show the blond around when he had never been here himself. maybe it was because he was so drawn to the boy; why?

maybe it was because of the smile that seemed to be permanent on corbyn's face, or the way his eyes sparkled as he looked at the models around him.

maybe it was because of the way he was so quiet and shy, or how adorable he was. daniel didn't know.
what he did know, was that he never wanted to lose this boy. he didn't want this to be a one time thing and never see him again.

daniel followed corbyn as he tugged on daniel's hand, begging for him to walk through a dark tunnel with him. daniel laughed at the blond's dorkiness as he followed.

as corbyn's hand left daniel's, both could feel the emptiness in their hands. it was almost as if they needed to be in eachother's; it felt right, yet neither placed his hand back in the others.

finally, after a long two hours of roaming around the museum, the cisit was over. corbyn smiled at the brunette as the two reached the exit.

"thank you for staying with me. i'm not really one to like being alone." corbyn rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke, daniel finding this adorable.

"i'd do anything for you." daniel smiled. although he met corbyn only two hours ago, the two had gotten to know eachother. although sometimes it was only daniel talking, both enjoyed it.

"do you think we could hangout again?" corbyn asked, surprising himself as he was never one to make the first move.

"i'd love to, corbyn. why don't you put your number in and i'll text you when i'm free." daniel smiled at corbyn as he pulled out his phone, corbyn doing the same.

corbyn had to draw his gaze from daniel's to stop from getting lost in the blue orbs. he blushed as he gave his phone to daniel, giving daniel his.

as daniel handed it back, he spoke.

"see ya later, cutie." he smiled as he walked out to the parking lot.

corbyn was left in the museum smiling like an idiot as he glanced down at his phone.

'𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 💙'