♛16

"aha! i knew something was up with you two!" jack jumped up as he spoke.

"i'm really happy for you guys." jonah smiled, zach agreeing.

"thanks. what about you and tate?"
daniel asked as corbyn pushed his head farther into daniel's head once again.

"i mean— i asked her on a date." jonah blushed as he spoke.

"come on, jo. you're supposed to be the flirt of the group and i've got a boyfriend— uh. i mean." jack stumbled upon his words, attempting to look for the right ones.

"woah, woah, woah. boyfriend? who is it?!" jonah spoke excitedly.

zach took a quick glance across the room, receiving a nod. "jack." he spoke proudly.

daniel looked between the two boys. he knew damn well that the two were perfect for eachother; he knew it all along.

"that's cute." corbyn spoke up, as he had been extremely quiet.

"you don't talk much, do you?" jonah asked towards corbyn, who answered with a small shake of his head.

as jonah was about to turn on the tv, a knock was heard on the window. everyone in the room glanced towards the noise, but saw nothing. just a moment later, another knock was heard. by now, everyone was gathered into a small circle in the living room, being too scared to do anything else.

as corbyn decided to make a move and lock all the doors, the doorknob jiggled as if somebody were trying to open it.

daniel immediately gripped corbyn's waist, pulling him back into his arms. he heard a small whimper come from corbyn, unheard by the others. daniel turned corbyn around in his arms, letting corbyn bury his head into his chest as he held him tight.

"what should we do?" jack asked shakily as he gripped onto zach's hand.

"you guys go hide—" jonah was cut off by the door bursting open.

corbyn squealed as daniel gripped him tighter. everyone stared in horror as they watched a man in black come. although, it was an oddly familiar face to jonah.

"wait. zeb?!" jonah spoke, pure shock lacing his voice.

the man ripped off his hood revealing the face of jonah's older brother.

"hey, jo." he smiled.

jonah dropped the knife he was holding onto the coffee table and walked swiftly over to his brother. zebulon pulled jonah into a hug immediately, which lasted for about a minute.

"why are you back?" jonah asked. "i just wanted to come see you and you weren't home. i asked mom where you were and boom. i'm here."

"that wasn't cool bro. you scared us all. well— corbyn the most." immediately, zeb's face softened into a sympathetic smile as he walked into the living room. the others were now sitting down. corbyn still gripped tightly onto daniel's hand.

"i'm sorry guys. didn't mean to scare you that much." zebulon softly chuckled.

by the end of the night, the six boys were too caught up in eachother's laughter and speeches to notice the time. who knows how much trouble the blond and brunet will be in.