♛9

corbyn woke up, a warm feeling consuming his mind. he woke up happy, something that happens often, but today was different. corbyn was so unbelievably excited to hangout with daniel, but his nerves were also taking over.

as he rubbed his eyes, corbyn let out a soft yawn, a small squeal-like sound leaving his lips soon after.

"that was adorable." a voice pulled corbyn from his thoughts, causing him to jump as he looked towards his window seat next to his telescope.

"daniel? you weren't supposed to be here until twelve." corbyn spoke swiftly in confusion.

"corbs, it's one thirty. you slept for quite a long time." daniel spoke as corbyn stood up, pulling a blue shirt over his body.

"i'm sorry, dani. i didn't get much sleep last night and—"

"corbs, it's fine. if you want we could go get something to eat, considering you just woke up." daniel reasoned with the nervous blond.

"uh, sure. let me just get ready— nevermind, i look decent enough." corbyn let out a small chuckle as he ruffled his messy hair a bit.

"you always look good." daniel spoke as the two walked down the stairs.

corbyn's cheeks flushed pink as he walked into the kitchen to say goodbye to his mom, daniel following suite.

"oh, good morning, corbyn. i see you've finally woken up. i met daniel earlier while you were asleep." saskia tilted her head down a bit to give corbyn's forehead a kiss, running her fingers through his hair as he pushed his head into her hands, loving the feeling.

"ugh, that means you've probably embarrassed me." corbyn laughed as he slightly closed his eyes.

daniel watched in adoration as corbyn let out a sigh in content, taking note that corbyn loves when people run their fingers through his hair.

"we're going to get breakfast— or lunch." corbyn spoke as he finally parted with his mother.

"have fun, sweetie. i love you." saskia smiled.

"i love you too, momma." corbyn spoke as him and daniel walked out of the modern house and to daniel's car.

"i find it cute that you call her momma still." daniel spoke as he placed his hands on the steering wheel, hearing corbyn's seat belt click.

corbyn did nothing but chuckle softly as he looked forward, watching the the buildings pass by. soft music filled his ears as he enjoyed every second of the car ride.

"we're here, corbs."