♛3

"bye momma! love you!" corbyn called out as he walked out the front door, beginning to walk to his car. he was finally free to go visit the space museum and he wasn't going to pass it up.

as corbyn drove, he could barely contain his excitement. as shifted in his seat and tapped his fingers, he knew that he couldn't sit still.

he turned up the music a little bit more, hoping to drown out his thoughts about the museum so that he could drive in peace and not have to worry about crashing the car.

after what seemed like an hour, only being ten minutes, corbyn quite literally leaped out of his car and walked inside.

the building was large. as he walked in, the scent of coffee beans immediately filled the air. corbyn admires everything around him in awe, his mouth ajar. this was only the entrance and he was already blown away.

large pictures of saturn, jupiter, and every other planet were hung up on the wall perfectly. corbyn moved up in line behind a boy with brown hair. finally, it was his turn.

"how many?" the woman asked. corbyn read the white name tag that laid atop her red vest; gabbie gonzalez.

"just one." corbyn gave a bright smile as he looked around some more.

"i can tell you're very excited to be here." she smiled as she ripped off the receipt, extending her arm to hand it to corbyn.

"i am." corbyn had to hold himself back from squealing like a child.

the brown haired girl known as gabbie giggled softly as she took a stamp, dabbing it into red ink.

"wrist please?" she asked politely as corbyn held out his wrist.

on his wrist, was a bracelet with charms of each planet that his mother has gifted him years ago.
gabbie stamped his wrist as she spoke.

"you're welcome to go in, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺."

corbyn immediately walked towards another door, opening it as he walked over to a large model of the solar system itself.

large planets hung from a hefty rope, bright colors painted onto each planet. corbyn went down the line naming each planet at he looked at the art in front of him.

not being able to contain his excitement anymore, corbyn let out a small squeal as he smiled brightly. his pearl white teeth very evident through his happiness.

"you must be really excited to be here." a boy walked up to corbyn as he laughed.

corbyn did nothing but nod as he glanced at the solar system model once again before looking at the boy.

the brunette standing in front of him wore a blue vans shirt, black jeans, and doc martins. he wasn't much taller than corbyn, but still pretty tall.

"what's your name, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺." corbyn was called the nickname once again.

blushing, corbyn answered in a small voice. "corbyn" he barely spoke out. you'd have to be directly in front of him to hear him.

"well corbyn, you're quite the shy guy i see. i'm daniel. why don't i show you around." the boy known as daniel spoke.

"i'd love that."