♛13

"nobody." daniel spoke softly.

jonah brushed off daniel's words as he went back to whatever he was doing.

daniel smiled as he heard soft laughter coming from the boy he loved. or— liked.

as if daniel's silent begs for the blond to come over we're answered, corbyn happily, yet timidly walked over to daniel's table.

"hey dani." corbyn smiled.

"hey corbs." daniel dug his fork into his food as he heard the words of his friend sitting next to him.

"who are you?" jonah asked the blond.

"uh— i'm corbyn." corbyn pulled his sleeves over his hands.

"a shy one he is." jonah spoke to daniel.

corbyn didn't know what to say in this situation, luckily daniel was there to save the day.

"guys, just lay off him. anyways, my mother wanted you and your mom to come over for dinner tonight. your father can come too." he spoke.

"i'll tell them, thanks. i'll see you later!" corbyn walked back to his table to see his mother taking pictures.

"momma!" corbyn squealed as hid his face in his hands laughing.

daniel smiled at how adorable the boy was. at least, until zach spoke up.

"momma, huh?" zach mocked.

"shut up, there's nothing wrong with him calling her momma."

"he's what? nineteen?"

"yeah, so what?"

"that's childish. i bet he sleeps with a teddy bear." daniel suddenly remembered the blue bear that corbyn kept on his bed.

"if you have a problem with it, why don't you do something about it?" daniel challenged.

"there's nothing i can do—"

"exactly, shut it." daniel rolled his eyes.

"awe, look at daniel sticking up for his boyfriend." jack cooed.

"he's not my boyfriend."

"but, you wish he was."

"i do."