♛15

as those three simple words left corbyn's mouth, daniel's entire aura changed. he smiled brightly as he brought corbyn into his chest, giving him a long hug as the two fell back onto the bed.

corbyn let out a laugh as daniel tightened his grip around the blond's waist. the two boys sat in silence as they enjoyed being in eachother's presence.

finally, corbyn rolled off of daniel and onto the comforter. he sighed in content as he smiled, staring at the ceiling.

"i'm bored." daniel spoke.

"i'd hate to admit it, but so am i." corbyn spoke.

another brief moment of silence washed over the two as corbyn felt daniel's comforting hand intertwine with his.

"do you wanna see if we're allowed to go to my friend's house? they're all together right now." spoke daniel as he checked his phone.

"but our parents are all down there having dinner—"

"corbyn. i'm sure they'll let us. come on." daniel kept their hands intertwined as they walked downstairs, not pulling apart until they reached the table.

"mom? can corbyn and i go to jack's?"

"of course, as long as corbyn's parents are okay with it." keri smiled as she glanced at saskia.

"of course, sweetie. how long will you be there?" corbyn looked to daniel.

"i can drive him back by twelve.—"

"daniel—"

"i can have him back by eleven, saskia." daniel spoke politely.

"alright, that fine. have fun, corbyn." saskia stood up to kiss corbyn's forehead as he walked away with daniel, interlacing their hands once again.

they walked out to the car, making a quick drive over to jack's household where jonah and zach would be.

daniel and corbyn strode up to the front door, pulling their hands apart. the door was suddenly opened by his curly haired friend.

"hey daniel, who's this? wait— you're the guy from the cafe earlier!" jack exclaimed, catching the attention from the others inside.

a quick motion to come in was seen from zach as daniel and corbyn walked into the cozy house. the only sound heeard at the moment was the show blaring from the tv.

"so, why'd you come here?" jonah asked as he watched the lovers sit down; corbyn in the ground in front of daniel who was sitting on the couch.

"dinner got boring at my house." daniel brought a smile to his face as he remembered the moments he had with corbyn in his room.

"how'd you think it was gonna go? you have a strict and boring family." jack spoke.

"please. my parents aren't nearly as strict as corbyn's." daniel spoke, unknowingly bringing his hand down to run his fingers through corbyn's hair.

"my parents aren't that strict." corbyn turned his head a bit.

"i told his mother that i'd bring him back by twelve and—"

"ahem. your mom told you herself to lower the time. my mom wouldn't have cared." corbyn ranted, unnoticeably by the others, pushing his head back a bit into daniel's hand.

daniel chuckled as he pulled his hand away completely. "hey, i never told you stop doing that." corbyn pouted, causing daniel to continue running his hands through his boyfriend's hair.

"are you two a thing?" daniel's eyes went wide as zach asked the question, corbyn speaking up.

"yes. yes we are."