♛8

corbyn ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to find his mom washing the dishes. almost slipping on water, he caught himself on the counter as he laughed.

"corbyn, be careful hun." saskia spoke as she kissed her son's forehead. "now what's got you all excited?"

"he said yes! he's coming over tomorrow!— wait, what are we going to do—"

"corbyn, stop stressing! by the time he comes over tomorrow, you two will act like you've known eachother for years!" saskia exclaimed as she closed the dish washer.

"are you sure?" corbyn asked softly.

"i'm positive, corbs. now go upstairs and get ready for bed."

"but mom, it's only nine thirty."

"yes, but you don't want to wake up late, do you?" corbyn shook his head.

"fine. i'll go upstairs. goodnight momma." corbyn kissed his mother's cheek as he made his way up the stairs.

〚☼〛

it was now two am and corbyn was still twisting and turning. he couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard he tried. corbyn found himself getting frustrated as his hands covered his face.

corbyn wanted to cry and curse himself out for not being able to go asleep. sighing in defeat, corbyn picked up his phone. there was only one notification, yet it was enough for the blond to completely relax and fall asleep within the next ten minutes.

𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪 💙
sleep tight, angel