♛11

"i had a good time with you." daniel spoke as him and corbyn stood at the front door to corbyn's house.

"i— it doesn't have to end yet." corbyn spoke timidly as he looked down to the ground.

"it doesn't. so what shall we do?" daniel spoke jokingly as he tilted corbyn's head up with his index finger, sending chills down corbyn's spine.

"we could go up to my room and—"

"woah, woah, woah, corbyn. i never thought you'd say something like that." saskia laughed as she walked up to the front of the house. she had just finished gardening and had heard their conversation.

"i— no, no, no." corbyn spoke quickly as he internally freaked out, his cheeks going red.

"i'm kidding, corbyn. i was just messing with you. why don't you two come in?" saskia spoke, ruffling her son's hair as he rolled his eyes.

"it'd be delightful." daniel smiled politely as saskia opened up the door.

corbyn continued to stand still, flustered by his mother's words. that is, until he felt a tug on his arm from daniel.

corbyn blushed once again as he followed daniel into his own home.

"you guys can go up to corbyn's room and do whatever you were supposed to. if you need me, i'll be doing work on my laptop." saskia spoke as the two began to walk upstairs.

the two boys walked into corbyn's room. immediately, corbyn fell face first onto his bed. daniel followed as he sat down next to corbyn. daniel laughed quietly as he glanced up at the ceiling where glow in the dark stars stuck.

"cool stars you got there." daniel spoke, trying his best to hold in his laughter.

corbyn flipped onto his back as he too, looked up at his stars.

"what? i like them." corbyn whined.

"i never said i didn't."

corbyn mumbled a few incoherent words as he rolled his eyes, causing daniel to laugh once again.

corbyn closed his eyes once he felt daniel's fingers run through his soft hair; almost completely lulling him to sleep.

"corbyn, i wanna do something." daniel whined as he placed his hands in his lap.

"hey, keep doing that." corbyn spoke, his eyes still closed.

"come on, get up. how much sleep do you need?!" daniel exclaimed as he pulled corbyn off the bed.

corbyn's eyes shot open as he hit the floor. he continued to lay there until the small pain in his back soothed.

"that hurt like a b— hey momma." corbyn put on a smile as his mother walked in the room with cookies in her hand.

"corbyn matthew, what were about to say?"

"uh, nothing?" corbyn looked down timidly.

"that's not what i almost heard." saskia spoke as she handed a cookie to daniel.

"you don't get a cookie until you say sorry."

"momma, i'm not a baby." corbyn spoke as he reached for the cookies.

"considering you just called me momma, i think otherwise." saskia spoke as she began a conversation with daniel about corbyn.

corbyn looked down in embarrassment, wondering if he should still call her momma.

"awe, corbs. you know i'm just kidding right? i know you're not a baby." saskia chuckled as daniel sat down next to corbyn, his hand set on his lower back, softly caressing the clothed skin.

corbyn smiled. "i know momma— i mean, mom."

saskia chuckled before speaking. "alright guys, i'll be downstairs, you're welcome to get more cookies."

the door finally closed and daniel spoke. "your mom is nice." he chuckled.

"a little over protective, but yeah."

"i'd be over protective over someone i love."

𝘪'𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.