"You mean, makes a girl hold onto a boy for support."

"You can interpret it that way too." He answered cheekily.

"You just want me all over you, don't you?" I gave him a dirty look after realising his ulterior motives.

"Well, you can be all over me, anytime." He was enjoying this way too much for my liking. "Let's get to the movie now." He had a mirthful look in his eyes.

"I don't want to watch a horror movie though." I crossed my arms showing my reluctance.

"You got nothing to be scared of." Jayden assured. "You can hold onto me, I wouldn't mind." He smirked.

"I'd rather wat-" I was cut off when the doorbell suddenly went off. "Is anyone else joining?" I asked Jayden, slightly confused. He hadn't mentioned anyone else joining us. And, Clair was away in one of her many business trips, she'd be back the next day.

"I didn't." Jayden looked more confused than me.

"Would that be Clair?" I voiced out the possibility of her coming home earlier than expected.

"No, we talked over the phone an hour ago. She didn't tell me anything about it." He said with his eyes narrowed.

The doorbell rang again.

"Okay, then let's go and check who it is." I walked towards him and turned him around by his waist, then kept my hand on his back, dragging him along with me.

I withdrew my hand and took a step back before urging him to open the door. I motioned him with my eyes to get the door and he did. I stood in such a way that I was hid behind the door and covered from the eyes of whoever was standing outside the door.

I watched Jayden's face turned to recognition when he opened the door before his eyes roamed over whoever he saw, then a frown took over his face.

The change in his reaction was so quick that I wouldn't have been able to notice if I wasn't so close to him.

"I won't." Jayden the first to speak. His eyes narrowing at whoever the other person was. "Not today, nope."

"Jay, come on." A familiar voice spoke up, my mouth formed an o when I realized who he was. "I have a date with Amelia in half an hour."

I almost awed at the situation. Zander was so romantic, he still take Amelia out for dates and dinners.

"Jayyyy..." A cute girlish squeal was followed soon after Zander finished.

I was left in shock for the second time that night. She was probably Zander's five years old daughter, Zoey.

I heard a light tapping sound of her feet until I saw her hugging Jayden's leg.

"Melody!" She screamed in excitement when she saw me. Her bead eyes widening with happiness.

"Melody is here?" I heard Zander's surprise voice before my legs were attacked by someone, someone small and utterly cute.

"Melo, Melo, Melo..." I heard a familiar excited voice and I couldn't stop the smile that broke out on my lips as a three years old child attacked my legs.

"Hello to you too, Zach." I ruffled his hair which was of the same shade as Amelia's while Zoey had her locks similar to Zander.

The door was pushed open and Zander came into my view. He was grinning broadly, he was looking dashing and utterly gorgeous in his plain black suit and dress shoes, his hair styled stylishly, but what got my attention was another child in his arms, Ariel, their youngest child who turned two this year. She was sleeping soundly in his arms oblivious to her surrounding.