4: Dirty, sexy, money.

I should have known I wasn't lucky nor was I God's favourite because the trouble came walking into my life and I welcomed it with open arms like a stupid girl I was.

I had no doubt now that the car I scratched and stained the day before didn't belonged to anyone else's but Jayden, the devil himself.

How do I know it? Because he'd been glaring at me in every class as if he knew it was me who had damaged his car which was true anyway.

I made sure to stir clear of his path whenever we changed classrooms and was successful as far as the day went with the help of Lenny and Sandra who backed me up as much as they could. I had told them about the car and my suspicion about it belonging to Jayden was cleared when Lenny confirmed Jayden had indeed rode to school in that new car today.

The bell finally rang for the lunch period and I was the first to get up and storm out of the classroom after the teacher made her exit. I was trying to avoid any contact with Jayden because this was the class I had alone without Lenny and Sandra to back me up and also I was famished to the point of eating the grass and sands if that was my last resort.

Meet me in the cafeteria. I messaged Lenny and Sandra as I made my way towards my locker.

Keeping my books in the locker quickly, I turned around ready to make a dash towards the cafeteria knowing fully well it'd land me in trouble with the student in charge, but only to be blocked and run nose first into a rock hard chest.

"Ow..." I backed a little, scrunching my nose before rubbing it to sooth it. My eyes met with a grey shirt, and soon a familiar cologne hit my nostrils.

God, you gotta be joking with me.

I closed my eyes tightly, giving a short prayer to God despite me being upset with him for his injustice towards me.

I reopened my eyes and put a smile on my face before meeting Jayden's warm brown eyes. His face was neutral giving away nothing. Though on the inside I was freaking out, I didn't let it show on my face.

"Excuse me." I said with a tight smile still plastered on my lips. Wanting to be away from him and still believe he had no clue about me being the culprit, I tried to step side him but he blocked me again. This action of his earned the attention of the students around us who were staring at us shamelessly.

This was nothing new. They always stare and never did anything to help me or come to my rescue when Jayden tease me. They all love a free show except Sandra and Lenny who always help me.

"You are not excused." He said in his deep voice that could make a girl's panty drop but not mine. The only thing he dropped by his voice was my hope.

"I am hungry." I tried to sound stern it was taking everything in me to not get on my knees and start begging him to forgive me for the damage I had done to his car. I was still hoping he didn't know about it though deep down I knew my hope was futile.

"Hi hungry, I am Jayden." He said with amusement in his voice which slightly irritated me.

"Ha. Ha. Nice joke. Now can i go?"

"No, you can't, Music." His tone was taunting as he pinned me down with a hard look.

I gulped at the intensity of his stare.

He knew.

"Um... It's lunch break now. We can talk later." I let out an awkward laugh trying to appear as nonchalant as I could but who was I trying to fool here, myself.

I looked around the hallways and saw the students looking at us curiously and blatantly eavesdropping in our conversation.

At my lame try, Jayden gave me an unimpressed look which diffused all hope I had. I sighed softly breaking eye contact with him and I stared down at the floor in guilt.