19: Raging.

"What the heck?" I screamed but because of Jayden covering my mouth, it was muffled and barely audible.

My hands automatically went to grab his wrists, one holding my mouth and the other on my stomach as i tried to wrench myself free. I struggled to break free from his grasp which resulted in him holding me more firmly.

"Let go." I screamed under his hand but it wasn't coherent and I doubt he understood any word I was sputtering. I writhe more to get away from his hold.

Our current position was uncomfortable, the feel of his body against my back was letting desirable thoughts into my head which was a messed.

"I will let go." jayden whispered. "Only if you promise not to scream, cool?" He bargained.

It wasn't like I had any other options so I answered in affirmative.

"What?" He had the nerve to joke, the chuckle that followed after the word had me wishing for a second I was a giant so that I'd crush him under me.

I nodded my head wanting  him to let go of me soon so that I'd be able to organized my thoughts.

"You promised not to scream." He reminded me before retracting his hands from my mouth and stomach slowly, taking his sweet time.

Once his hands were away, I bolted from my bed and stood upright at the side of my bed facing down at the annoying neighbour, he was like a bug which keeps humming around your head despite your constant struggle to chase it away.

Noticing my glare, he gave me a sweet, innocent smile that could have fooled anyone into thinking he meant no harm to anyone but I knew better. He was the devil.

Unaffected by my stare, he stretched on my bed, letting out a small yawn in a very cute way if I might add, he crossed his arms behind his head on my pillow before closing his eyes and ignoring me altogether.

He made me second guess about my own presence. Was I even here? Or it was my imagination making me believe I was here when I was not? Was I in his room or mine?

Looking around, i got the confirmation that I was indeed in my room and I was indeed here but someone decided to blatantly ignore my presence.

The nerve of the jerk.

I bend my knee on my bed and leaned a little towards him as I hit his arm lightly, to wake him up which failed because he didn't look like he was even aware I was trying to wake him up. So huffing out a breath, I shook his shoulders next, but zilch, Nada no reaction.

I pulled away from him and grinded my teeth together in anger. I swear, Jayden was the only one who could make me feel hundreds of emotions, all at once.

The one I hate but don't, at the same time.

Collecting myself and my thoughts, I gathered my courage and faced the devil before me once again.

I leaned in and pulled his ear, "Wake up, you're in my room." I spoke close to his ear and put emphasized on my every word but yet again, there was no reaction from him. "Why are you here? Why are you on my bed? Don't you have a bed?" I tried again but I didn't even saw him twitch.

Was he seriously asleep? On my bed?

His cheek looked tempting and i was contemplating on slapping the daylights out of him but just then he turned his head, his face before mine, so up close. I could see every little detail of his face.

Did he grow more handsome? I could bet he wasn't this handsome a few seconds ago.
Or my upstairs was empty and I was thinking irrational thoughts.