20: Wildest dream.

Jayden's face was so close to mine. My face nestled on his palms and he leaned his forehead on mine. "You  always were the one for me, Melody." His soothing voice jolted my heart to race like a mad bull.

His breath tickled my lips, making me wet my sudden dry lips.

"You are mine too." I managed to utter, my voice cracking with so much emotion in them.

The moment I had dreamt of since fourteen was finally coming true. Jayden was really confessing his love for me.

The most felt surreal, too good to be true but it was really happening and I was witnessing it with my mind, heart and body.

My whole body felt electro charged being so close to Jayden, his lips mere inches away from mine.

If I just leaned a little towards his lips, we would be kissing.

Unable to stop myself, I leaned towards him with a beating heart and heavy breath until my lips touched his.

We were fina-

*tap* *tap* *tap*

Jayden suddenly vanished in the thin air leaving me alone in an abandon room, the walls were dirty with stains all over it, the floor was muddy and a screeching sound came from over me- the ceiling fan was moving painstakingly slow.

Where was I?

*tap* *tap* *tap*

The tapping sound got my attention, it was coming from the direction of the door, from my far left. The wooden door looked rotten and on the brink of tumbling down.

"Music." I heard my name being called following by the continuous tapping on the door.

There was only one person who calls me Music.

"Jayden." I croaked in confusion as my eyes fluttered open. My hand reached my hair to scratch, as my eyes met with my blank ceiling.

Confusion clouded my vision, I couldn't catch up to my surrounding and what had happened for a few seconds. I wasn't even done comprehending what was happening when I heard the tapping on my window.

Sitting upright on my bed, my eyes narrowed on the closed window, the curtain blocking the night view.

"Open up, Music." I heard a frustrated voice, followed by rapid tapping.

My hazy memory cleared and I remembered everything. My cheeks inflamed when the image of me kissing Jayden in my dream resurfaced.

I had no time to ponder more into it as the tapping on my window became more impatient and louder.

My eyes darted to my alarm clock which showed 11:30 pm.

"What does he want at this hour?" I grumbled to myself as I threw my covers from me and get down from my bed. I switched the lights on, and assessed myself first.

T-shirt and shorts.

"Decent enough." I appraised myself, satisfied with my choice off night wear.

Making my way towards the window, I withdrew the curtains to come face to face with Jayden, only the thin glass between us.

"What?" I snapped at him, making sure to keep my voice down.

He gestured me to open the window. "It's urgent." His voice was barely audible. He was probably louder than this when waking me up because I was able to hear him from my bed and when in sleep.

Narrowing my eyes at him in suspicion, I refused to oblige what he said. "I won't." I crossed my arms over my chest to make an x and let him know I wouldn't.