16: Dust till dawn.

Huffing out aloud, i stretched my body, taking a step back to marvel at my now nicely made bed and well organised study table.

A smile graced my face in satisfaction.

"Music."

My eyes shut instantly when i heard the annoying crow cawing out from my window.

Silently praying for the unwanted crow to fly away from anywhere near me.

"I saw you... Come here." He sang in an off key tone, getting a roll from my eyes in response.

Cursing him under my breathe was the best solution i could come up with at the moment and so that was what i did.
"Damn you, jerk. Poopface, douchbag, unbaked cooki-"

"If you're done cursing me out, come here." I heard his obnoxiously loud voice. "...slave." I didn't have to face him to know he was sporting a smug, know it all smile on his face.

I bit my tongue to refrain myself from screaming at him. With a stomp, i marched my way towards my window and there, i saw Jayden leaning against his windowsill looking like a friggin' god that he think of himself to be.

"What?" I sounded harsh even to my own ears. I had to held myself from wincing at my own tone but Jayden, he didn't seem to care.

"Come over." He said casually.

"Why would i?" I snorted at his delusional state. As if i would duck my tail under my butt and do whatever he tell me to.

"Keep rolling your eyes until the day you have no eyes to roll." His tone was displeasing. Hearing his comment, i rolled my eyes again just to infuriate him further and it worked.

As a response to my clear defiance, i received a glare from Jayden which i gave no heed to.

"Just come over." He gave up his glare and ordered me.

"I am bu-"

"And it wasn't a request." He said this before pushing himself away from the windowsill. With his back on me,he didn't spare a glance at me as he made his way further into his room until he finally walked out.

"Such a pig." I scowled at the place where he previously was standing and ordering me.

Grumbling out a bunch of insults towards Jayden, i exited my room giving it a last satisfying glance before closing the door behind me. As i descended down the stairs, i saw Aunt Ophelia sitting at the end of the stairs. She was hunched over as her focused was solely on whatever her laptop screen was showing.

"...so filthy rich..."

"Who's rich?" I queried curiously, looking over her shoulders to get a look at her laptop screen.

"This jerk." Aunt Ophelia pointed at her screen with a scowl.

Taking a seat beside her on the stairs, i peeked at the screen to see the said someone who was a rich jerk.

That someone was Jack Cole. He was clad in his football gears, except the helmet and a ball on his one hand.a wide smile on his face as he posed for the photo.

With a chuckle, i asked. "Did you google him? i thought you had no interest in sports whatsoever."

Blowing out a breath, Aunt Ophelia scoffed. "I still have so interest whatsoever and i goggled him because i wanted to know what kind of a person he is." She reasoned out. Her eyes once again shifted towards her laptop screen, a deadly glare set on the picture of Jack. "Obviously he turned out to be a major fuc-"

"Ophelia." Mum called her out from the kitchen. "I can hear you."

Aunt Ophelia cleared her throat quickly and corrected herself. "A major player... my car, i had to pay, my money, my precious money." She signed before mouthing 'Hayden is such a Hitler'.