14: Jealous.

"I'd like to meet him."

Landon whisperer in my ear, as he pulled away from the hug. I gave him a confused look but before I could ask him what he meant by that, I was embraced by Lenny, then Lily.

Landon had a warm smile on his face, his eyes held a knowing look in them. I was momentarily lost by his expression.

Sandra and I made our way back to my car and waved at the grinning White family who were waving at us enthusiastically. We pulled out from White's driveway and towards the road, driving back home.

All the guest went back to their respective home but Sandra and I, we stayed back to help them clean up despite their protest expect Levi who was eager and happy to accept our help so that his work would be less.

"I need a bath and a nap." Sandra groaned hitting her shoulder one after the other. Straining her neck, she leaned back on her seat and closed her eyes.

It was nearly three in the evening, and I second Sandra's plan. "Same." I muttered focusing on the road.

The drive to Sandra's place was quiet, the radio off as I let Sandra rest. She looked exhausted- both from eating and cleaning.

I parked the car in her driveway and gave her shoulder a light shake, to wake her up. She groaned, cursing at me to go away and let her sleep before she turned away from me, snuggled further towards the door.

Sighing heavily, I pinched her arm earning a yelp from Sandra. She turned around, faced me with heavy lids before giving them a rough rub.

"We reached home?" She asked sleepily.

If I didn't pinch her, she'd never wake up. Normal shove and shake don't work on Sandra when she was deep in slumber. She needed something extra to bring her back from sleep. Thanks to Develin, Sandra's mum for the solution to her dead like sleep.

"Yes, we've reached." I answered her.

Sandra tiredly rubbed her arm, the area where I had pinched. Her eyes narrowed in slight confusion before looking at the spot where she was rubbing. Her eyes narrowed further at the red mark, my pinch had left behind.

Her confusion cleared and anger soon replaced it. Her accusing eyes turned towards me, glaring at me with such hostility.

"I have to." I raised my hands up in a surrender gesture.

Sandra grumbled something under her breath, before unfastening her seatbelt. My phone- which i had set in general after the party ended, started ringing again.

I took my phone out from the bag and checked the caller id. It was Jayden. With a roll of my eyes, I ignored the call not bothering to answer.

"Why are you not picking up?" Sandra asked, a curious brow raised in my direction.

I shrugged.

A teasing smile graced her face as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "I get it."

"What do you get it?" I let out a disbelieved snort at her stupid grin.

"I will get out. I will give you your much needed privacy then you can talk with Jayden alone, as long as you want." Sandra let out a giggle at the end, her bright eyes on me.

I gave her a are you serious look but she looked more amused. "You know how much I despise the guy."

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." Sandra chuckled before pulling me in for a hug.

Pulling away from me, she smiled widely at me and I made a face at her. "Bye. See you on Monday." Sandra got out of the car and waved at me. I sat in my car and watched her make her way inside the house, only then did I reversed and drive towards the road.